Back With a Vengeance!

Yeaaahhh, we can do it ladies!! I'm hoping to be a teen again, despite turning 30 in April :-D

Awfully hungry after work today, so I just devoured: Three turkey escalopes, potatoes, carrots, peas, mushrooms and onion. Delicious!

I feel so much better eating good, wholesome food, rather than the stuff I was eating around Christmas time. Makes me wonder why I went back to adding junk food into my diet!

I agree completely, it's SO much better to have "proper" food. Felt so rough but still kept eating the crap at Christmas! Blah!

good luck on your sw hun x x x

Quite a delight to come back from work and have this cooked for you!

018.jpg

Wholemeal Bread (Healthy Extra), bacon, eggs

Yum!!!! Am thinking that's my brekkie tomorrow morning :D

Do you have a slow cooker Jamesie? They are great on SW, and it's the same lovely feeling, walking in and smelling yummy dinner smells :)

oh thast looks lovely x x

Yum!!!! Am thinking that's my brekkie tomorrow morning :D

Do you have a slow cooker Jamesie? They are great on SW, and it's the same lovely feeling, walking in and smelling yummy dinner smells :)

Yes, I do! We tried the pulled pork recipe that was up on the website a while back, and it was really nice :D

Here's what was for dinner this evening:

018 (2).jpg

Pasta & Sauce (Passata, carrots, onions, mushrooms, garlic, extra lean beef mince)

Bloomin' lovely!

yumyum :D

It's great using quorn in a SC too because you can cook it from frozen (not so sure on actual mince mince)

Well, it's WI day today, and I lost 3lbs!

Very good, if I do say so myself :D

Treating myself to this rather lovely dessert today:

001.jpg

Just a simple dinner for tonight:

003.jpg

Turkey breast steaks, broccoli, potatoes, cauliflower and carrots :D

Back