Beachbabetobe's 12 week countdown.

Getting so bad at updating this!!! Well,today I'm having a green day and have so far had...
B Mulller light and a nectarine. Not very exciting but I was a bit rushed.
L 2 m+s mini wm subs,chilly philly,sliced cucumber,an orange and a packet of space raiders.
Liquid refreshment has been water,tea and diet coke. Planning on either tomato and herb pasta n sauce or sw wedges for my tea,with salad and cheese. Might follow with a mini meringue,strawberries and yoghurt. Been a bit lacking in excercise but I did an extra shift yesterday which was deep cleaning parts of the building. This involved on-hands-and-knees scrubbing,using a floor pad on a handle and a push along scrubber dryer. Definitely felt it this morning in the backs of my arms and thighs. Like going the gym but getting paid for it lol!!!

Have made a batch of cheese scones and a pasta n sauce quiche. Will have some of the quiche and salad for tea when it's ready and take the rest to work for lunch tomorrow. Might have some of the scones for breakfast with egg and tomatoes.

Well,OH gets paid today so I can go do a decent shop!!! Need more fruit and veg mostly and a few spices etc.
Breakfast was 2 wm toast with 2 slices cheese,my last lonely nectarine and a muller. Lunch will be sw quiche from yesterday and the last of my salad. I'll get some strawberries from the market I work in and have those for pudding. All ok so far :-D

Well....yesterday went slightly wrong. OH was late home so shopping went out of the window. He did bring wine though which led to snacking :-( BUT....back on track today. One blip will NOT ruin things for me :)

Well,today got off to a bad start with my magic pancakes going totally wrong ( never happened before so I'm baffled) and then my washer broke down. After attempting to wring my clothes out by hand then heaving them over the washing line I ended up putting 2 thick white bread in the toaster...
Now very hungry so may have to have an early lunch and face a long,tedious afternoon. Gosh,what a moaning minnie I am today!!! Will check back later when my mood has improved...:-/

Back