Becky's new start food diary ** photos added**

subscribing. Thanks for the great ideas.

Had a late breakfast today as won't be having much for lunch as have weigh in at 5.30

Breakfast. Banana, yoghurt and alpen light bar (1/2 hexb). IMG_20140827_114406730.jpg

Last edited:
Hi silvermoon and dirtydancing :) thanks. hope you enjoy my random ramblings :p. yeah I love psychology but definitely does not help you narrow down a career path!. Yes I find taking pics helps me to stay on track and can then decide whether I want it again :)

I want to be a teacher and hopefully go into educational psychology eventually :)
Am looking into teach first for next year but seems really competitive. Ah that's ashame. I applied for a part time job in a supermarket last week and they never bothered to get back to me :(

On the plus side I lost 5.5 lbs this week :D am very happy

Last edited:
Dinner. Post weigh in treat of slimming world chips, salad and beans :) IMG_20140827_202323086.jpg

Snacks: Ryvita mini - salt and vinigar (hexb) 2 x ryvita (1/2 hexb)
Syns: crisps (4) Blue Riband choc bar(5) and caramel freddo bar (5)
Syns today 14
Total Syns 14/105

Have found loads of recipes so will buy ingredients when I go shopping tomorrow and have a go at making some of them as I always like to try new foods and feel variety is important :) x

Last edited:

Breakfast: Wasn't very hungry so just had a banana
Lunch: Stir fry and noodles. Ryvita minis (hexb).
Dinner: Slimming world 'pizza' - ww wrap (4.5 syns) with tomato purée, peppers, tomatoes and cheese (hexa). Was very nice.
Snack: Crisps (6.5 syns)
Hot chocolate: 3 syns
Syns today: 14 syns
Total syns: 25/105

Camera on my phone was playing up so couldn't take any pics today :/

Last edited:
Hello Kally welcome to my food diary :D
Thanks Janet, I am loving the plan. Definitely doesn't feel like I am on a diet at all :)

Ended up being offered the job at the supermarket so am very happy :D.

Breakfast: magic pancakes and banana hexb.
Was busy so didn't manage to have lunch.
Snack: Biscuit (4 syns) and crisps (4.5 syns)
Dinner: Pasta and homemade sauce with cheese hexa.
Snack mini ryvita hexb.

Thanks Janet :) It is my local tesco store which is ideal as it is a 5 minute walk and I don't drive :D . Sadly I won't be getting a staff discount until I have worked there for six months :p
Just glad I will have money coming in and can now focus on getting school experience for being a teacher :)

Last edited:
Hello oddsock :). Thanks everyone :). Have been so busy for the last few days that I haven't been able to get on here but I have still been on plan and will be posting properly again from tomorrow :)

OK so this is yesterday's food diary
Breakfast. Apple
Lunch. Jacket potato with cheese and salad
Dinner. Stir fry noodles.
Snacks: fruit and chocolate bar (14.5 syns) :)

Thanks Janet :) its because I needed to do a shop. Have got food in now :) x

Breakfast: magic pancakes hexb
Lunch: Fruit and crisps. 5 syns
Snack: ice lolly 7 syns
Dinner. Pasta quiche with cheese hexa and salad with dressing. 1.5 syns. IMG_20140902_194441140.jpg
Syns 13.5

Last edited:
Back