Becoming the Littlest Cupcake.

Re: The Above Post. SHUTTUP BETH. Stop being silly.

Sorry just had to tell myself off.

Here are more positive thoughts:

- Powering through the water today, three pints down at 3pm (good for me!)

- Brought chocolates,cake, sweets and doughnuts into work for team mates and haven't touched or wanted one.

- People in work have actually taken the opportunity to tell me how much they have enjoyed working with me. (Could have done it a bit sooner)

- Worked out an exercise regime to coincide with 810, moving up the 'exercise steps' as well as the food steps! Starts out on 810 with 2 exercise nights a week - moving up to 5 nights a week by 1500. Obviously there will be weeks when I don't do 5 nights!!! But worth putting some sort of plan in place. The exercise includes swim, gym and classes like body attack and zumba. I am going to try and do 20-20-20 in the gym (run,cycle,crossfit) and start myself on the couch to 5k challenge - culminating in the race for life in May - hoping to jog it. I know these are crazy high targets - but I am determined to change my life for the better fitness wise.

- THE SUN IS SHINING. Doesn't this make everything seem better? Makes me want to get out and do stuff!

- ITS FRIDAY!! No explanation needed.

- My contract for my new job has just come through. So as of 6pm it is goodbye ITV and hello shiny new job in the public sector as a producer and digital media tutor. Shiny new pay, Shiny new benefits, Shiny new pension, Shiny new STABILITY.

Woop and double woop.

So weigh in. My cdc measured 3lbs down this week. but she has been measuring slightly behind me the whole way...so by me it is 1.5lbs... which takes me to 112.5. cannot believe it! 0.5 of a pound off my ss goal! really super happy.

Was meant to start 810 this week..but as I mentioned...im staying on ss another week as i am away on a residential course and need to be fully in control of the evening meal when i start.

however, i did treat myself tonight......3 slices of protein! some basic chicken slices. gross. salty and gross. didnt enjoy at all. but missed my shake today at lunch as i was in an induction...and just fancied some food...to mourn what i would have been eating on 810!! hehe.

didnt enjoy. and i am glad. cannot wait to eat healthy fresh food.

anyway...my first day at my job was good. still all totally overwhelming and nerve racking...but i am always scared of change. so i will probably be ok when i get going. if not...i will look for something else!

im watching little paris kitchen at the mo...anyone else love it? shes so cute...and not annoying...and curvy...and i love anything remotely french (unless we are playing them in rugby! ) xxxxx

You are doing so great!!! Congratulations! :)

Wow! Starting a new job and being sooo close to your goal weight - it's a new start / new life for you! I'm sure you will do wonderful at the new job. Getting nervous at the beginning is normal and shows you're really invested in doing well. Remember to ask questions - I spent some time recently training a new hire and she didn't ask almost any questions at all. We found out eventually that she didn't really understand the work, the processes, her responsibilities and was making a mess of things. When we spoke with her, she said that she had 6 months (trial period) to learn and didn't want to appear stupid by asking questions. Hmpf! She lost our confidence by not asking....

Enjoy the week!!! :)

thanks Tizzy...really appreciate your support. I am finding it hard to ask questions at the mo because there is SO much I dont know...i think it will be the case of getting stuck in and asking as I go along...only because my job is community based...i will be working alone a lot..so I need to test the waters before seeing what i need to up my game on!

Gosh, what a palava with the ole Minimins security breach...urged me to swap over all my passwords.

now drum roll please.......

here I am in my first ever...size 6 item of clothing.

ForumRunner_20120327_185055.jpg

please forgive my post work scruffiness but my cheapy cheap new jumper from Tesco...bought simply for lolling around on a weekend...is a size six.

That is testament to Cambridge...I know I am not 'a size six' and to be frank size matters not as I still have to tone up the wobbly bits whereas I know people a size 18 who are toned and just fabulous....but the fact that I even tried on a size six today..when 12 weeks ago I wouldnt dare look at anything smaller than a 14 is quite mad really.

But I am happy.

Now...three days in tetras only ( which i dislike) god help me!!

xxxx

Great picture! I think you really are a size 6, you look soooo petite! I dream of getting from a size 16 to size 10 - getting into the single digits just seems sooooo far away and I don't think I've been there since my teens!

Way to go! You must feel great! :)

thanks so much hun.

Def not a size six....my boooty is most def not that small yet haha. but Like I said...not so much about size just about being happy!

your goal may SEEM far away....but it really is not! If I have gone from potentially a size 14 to an 8 (ish) in 3 months then a sixteen to a ten is very doable...no matter how long it.takes!!

Next target for me is the last half a stone via exercise and the food steps. scary!

xxx

Scary, but you can do it! You've come so far!
Please keep posting - I'm interested in how the steps work and how they help you manage your weight in a post CD world. :)

I will hun dont worry... I am going to do a steps diary...and an exercise and low GL diary...I couldnt live without minis!!! xxx

Hi Beth, glad to see you are doing well....hope you are settling into your new job! Not been on here much as I was sulking as I only lost 1lb last week so I had the arse! Tried out slim and save some days last week so i felt a bit of a failure for not being able to stick to my original plan.....however weighed in today and I've lost 8lbs this week so it's 17lbs in 3 weeks so I feel a lot better now! Hope your ok x

hello lovely! Great to hear from you - I was only wondering earlier how you were getting on!! Well done for your fantastic loss this week! I know how disheartening a poor loss can be...but we have to try and think of the bigger picture...and 17 in 3 weeks is amazing!! thats literally half the weight I have lost in 12 weeks!!! amazing,well done! and dont forget..you can always come here to vent your sulks!! we are always all ears :) hehe xxxx

Cheers love! Love the pic by the way....you are tiny! Speak soon x

conference day 1: extremely tiring...classes till 9pm. food...plentiful to say the least. biscuits at every turn...and tea tonight is chicken curry,chips, veg and roast pork with all the trimmings. gah! plus the weather is amazing and everyone is outside drinking beer.

Me: 3 tetras...lots of water...and one coffee (note to self: you do NOT like coffee)

Im surviving.

I love your note to self re: coffee. :) Sounds like you are surrounded by food at the conference, but managed to stay on track. You are so strong!!!

Hello! Saw you comment on my friends post and got to say uv done really well. I haven't read ur diaries in detail yet but looking forward to it. I've had a few stop and starts and did lose weight on a vlcd but gained some back. I had some issues with hair loss so I stopped my vlcd quite abruptly hence the quick weight gain! However, i feel reassured with the hair loss issue because as soon as I began eating again, I started getting strong new hair shooting through and that was a major relief for me! So I now KNOW its temporary!

I've now decided that CD is the way for me and I shall begin on Sunday. I'm really excited yet anxious as I know how tough the first few days are and I wont have a diary until I'm at least onto day 3!!!

Well done you, you've done so well :) Good luck with maintaining x

Skinny Sia said:
Hello! Saw you comment on my friends post and got to say uv done really well. I haven't read ur diaries in detail yet but looking forward to it. I've had a few stop and starts and did lose weight on a vlcd but gained some back. I had some issues with hair loss so I stopped my vlcd quite abruptly hence the quick weight gain! However, i feel reassured with the hair loss issue because as soon as I began eating again, I started getting strong new hair shooting through and that was a major relief for me! So I now KNOW its temporary!

I've now decided that CD is the way for me and I shall begin on Sunday. I'm really excited yet anxious as I know how tough the first few days are and I wont have a diary until I'm at least onto day 3!!!

Well done you, you've done so well :) Good luck with maintaining x

thank you for your kind words.
i know what you mean about the hair issue, but yes it is temporary!

good luck on your journey, i look forward to hearing all about your progress.

i have a maintenance diary on here now - cwp was just the start of a longer healthy relationship with food. xxx

Back