Beep beep its the 2013 Xen Wagon

Lol I think I just woke the other half up giggling away lol

I'll still be classed as overweight at my target but seeing as I don't plan on wearing rubber/PVC I'm happy lol

Same as me.. I would have to get to 10lb to be at my target.. That been said tho PVC does pull you in ehehe x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Actually Lexie I did look for a not quite so svelte one :) but for some reason google images would only give me skinny ones. Not that I was trying to make you fat I was just looking for something a little more realistic. :)

I obviously don't know quite the right words to type in ... ;)

Actually Lexie I did look for a not quite so svelte one :) but for some reason google images would only give me skinny ones. Not that I was trying to make you fat I was just looking for something a little more realistic. :)

I obviously don't know quite the right words to type in ... ;)

Well me & PVC/rubber are not good word combinations rofl xx

Can I get a lift please?? :)

Jeez, I'm really struggling to even get started this time! I know you are all really inspirational to me, I really need to borrow some inspiration to get me motivated this time. I've had a bug and felt rough for a few weeks now, and am also revising etc for big exams. I have a toe on the wagon, but thats about it right now. I need to start taking my Xen and get going with this.

Jeez, I'm really struggling to even get started this time! I know you are all really inspirational to me, I really need to borrow some inspiration to get me motivated this time. I've had a bug and felt rough for a few weeks now, and am also revising etc for big exams. I have a toe on the wagon, but thats about it right now. I need to start taking my Xen and get going with this.

Gives a little helpful nudge and straps PM in place,
Stop lurking and get posting it always helps me x x x

Gives a little helpful nudge and straps PM in place,
Stop lurking and get posting it always helps me x x x

Yes! Rant and strop and moan and groan! It's amazingly therapeutic x

LEXIE!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?????!!

I need strapping in with locks. I've just knowingly pigged out!!!

Come and get me quick!!!

toofatkat said:
LEXIE!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?????!!

I need strapping in with locks. I've just knowingly pigged out!!!

Come and get me quick!!!

Don't panic, Kat, I'm eating a whole box of Thornton's with great deliberation. It won't do either of us any harm in the long run, we'll be good again afterwards. Look at it this way, we've got a long trip on this wagon, we need a few treats for the journey! :) xx

Thanks for that Lisa. Kept you in my head today and had a good day on the wagon.got loads of good revision done too.my bug is starting to go too!i was just thinking that I've got to get my act together to catch back up with my very successful twinny!

Last edited:
Thanks for that Lisa. Kept you in my head today and had a good day on the wagon.got loads of good revision done too.my bug is starting to go too!i was just thinking that I've got to get my act together to catch back up with my very successful twinny!

Awe that's lovely to hear x x. X

Don't panic, Kat, I'm eating a whole box of Thornton's with great deliberation. It won't do either of us any harm in the long run, we'll be good again afterwards. Look at it this way, we've got a long trip on this wagon, we need a few treats for the journey! :) xx

That's very true. I wouldn't mind but my meals have been great. I just started eating crap after tea and couldn't stop or should I say didn't want to

Back