Beetroot and eggs??

Oooh new pics me thinks hun?? xxx

I now have a phobia of cod!!!!
I had some tuna last nite instead i hope thats allowded my mate said it was :confused:
Cod worms are fairly normal...they are in most cod you buy from a supermarket, not heard of them in other fish tho.... depends on the grade of cod i think ...they lie dormant when they are cold, but when they get warm they wake up! They are only found in cod. but once the fish is cooked the worm is dead seriously you've probably eaten hundreds of them ...they are harmless
IF you want to read more click the link...if not look away lol
http://www.stoke.gov.uk/ccm/content/hcp/food-web-pages/codwormsF.en;jsessionid=aIKSyWUM9wta

Tanx for the link nic but i still woont be eating it ever again lol its seriously put me off!!!

Oh i will Tracy dont worry i took a pic of it yesterday so ill put it up later when im in from work! ;)

Oh tracy ment to ask you did you try the maintaince summer fruits drink?
I just had it for brekkie and its lovely its really thick i had it with a spoon lol
Have to say im really full up after it!!!

Yeah hun i wasnt too keen to be honest..too thick for me!
NICKI!!! Cant believe you posted that!! lol i have a severe worm phobia and live on cod!!! xx

Thought i may help hunni...they are harmless

I have to eat them with a spoon lol!

Ill be goin out of town friday going to dublin shopping for some MORE holidays things lol iv sooo much already, just wonder how should i manage lunch when im out should i take some salad with me in my handbag or go in somewhere and order a very small chicken salad?? I havent eaten out in months and im nervous

Ladylipo, I think either will be fine ,But why not treat yourself and have lunch out if you have salad out ask them to hold the dressing.
Have a great shopping day , you deserve it after your successful weight loss.

I think i should your right ill just ask for no dressing and if they give it to me ill throw it back at her lol!!!

When you away on hols hun?

Are they actual worms Nic?? that you can see moving?? xx

yes hunni.... but honestly you wont see em or even know if the fish has em or not as long as you keep it cold and once its cooked they are just like the fish flesh....not dangerous at all

yes hunni.... but honestly you wont see em or even know if the fish has em or not as long as you keep it cold and once its cooked they are just like the fish flesh....not dangerous at all

oh jesus wat are you tryin to do turn us off fish for life,ill be there with magnifying glass and tweezers everytime i cook the dam stuff now.aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Im stickin with tinned tuna now lol

This threads name should be change to worms and cod lol

F*** donegal catch lol im scared of fish now lol its evil :mad:

And the tinned tuna mmm lol

Eh Tracy did you get a chance to post them menus yet?

Back