Before and Now...(4 stone gone so far!)

Thank you everyone for such lovely comments!

Here are a few up-to-date pictures of me on my recent holiday to Marmaris, exactly 1 year on from the first picture I posted of myself (in the pink, 1 shouldered top and black shorts). I can really see a big difference now.

Boat Trip 3.jpegClub Aida 2.jpgJeep Safari 4.jpg

I still have a long way to go, though, and my focus is my next holiday back to Marmaris next summer. I felt good in my bikini this year, and next year I want to feel great!

Have had a tough week this week and am expecting quite a large gain at group tonight. It will be well deserved though, and is all part of this learning curve. Officially back on it, as of today, and ready to fight the flab! Here goes...

This is my latest before/during picture. The first picture was taken at the beginning of my journey, and the second on 28th December 2012. The difference between the two is 2st 2lb! :)

1208_442074379179557_1320319725_n.jpg

Fab :) can really tell the difference. Do you feel better in yourself and do u feel the difference? Sometimes I still feel like the size I was lol x

Thank you! I do feel much better in myself - I've really come out of my shell, much more confident! :) Although I do sometimes have days where I look in the mirror and feel as though I look bigger than I was when I started! I think your mind can sometimes play tricks on you, and it definitely takes a while for it to catch up with the rest of your body!!

I really wish I'd taken my measurements when I started, I'd love to know how many inches I've lost! xx

Thank you! I do feel much better in myself - I've really come out of my shell, much more confident! :) Although I do sometimes have days where I look in the mirror and feel as though I look bigger than I was when I started! I think your mind can sometimes play tricks on you, and it definitely takes a while for it to catch up with the rest of your body!!

I really wish I'd taken my measurements when I started, I'd love to know how many inches I've lost! xx
I bet you've lost loads! Wy don't u take some measurements now? You can see how we'll you've done in a few months time x

I bet you've lost loads! Wy don't u take some measurements now? You can see how we'll you've done in a few months time x

Yeah, I might start taking them actually! I just wish I knew what I was when I started :giggle: Nevermind! xx

You look fabulous. I only took my tummy measurements from the start on my biggest bit. So far i have lost 11.5 inches from my tummy. Its scary thinking it used to stick out that far!! X

Thank you, honey! :)

Wow, 11.5 inches!! That's fantastic. It blows my mind when you realise how many inches, as well as lbs, you've lost. Good going!! :D xx

Another recent pic. This one is from New Years day :D
(may have to click on it to enlarge, as it hasn't worked the same as my others)

New Bitmap Image.jpg

You look brilliant! Your pics are some of the most inspiring on here.

Aww, thank you SO much!! Wow, what a compliment. That is so so nice of you xx

Just found some more fat photos, eek...

pizap.com13580925435351.jpg

Just looked at yr pic, you look fab, proper inspired me to carry on, I've got lots to lose but can't wait for ppl to start noticing. My hubby reckons he can already tell.... I've only be doing it a week lol. Gotta love him x

Just looked at yr pic, you look fab, proper inspired me to carry on, I've got lots to lose but can't wait for ppl to start noticing. My hubby reckons he can already tell.... I've only be doing it a week lol. Gotta love him x

Thank you honey! You can do anything that you set your mind to, and I bet people will notice a difference in you in no time at all! All the best for your journey xx

483105_459752987411696_2147124595_n.jpg

This is the latest pic from my SW journey.l and one I am particularly proud of. For the first time I like how I look in this photo, and would even go as far as saying I look quite slim :D

Back