Before you start a new thread - the purpose of sub forums

Buuuummmmmmmmmmmp :)

Hands, knees and BUMPsy-daisy!!!

For those that don't know B.U.M.P. stands for Bring/Bump Up My Post.

We are doing this so that this thread is up near the top (or at least on the first page!!!) in the vain hope that someone/anyone will read the first post on this thread and help to make the Mods job a bit easier!!!

It's Friday, Friday, gotta bump it up on Friday! :D

Must confess i never look at stickies - haven't really worked out what they are or how to get there from the app. I find the search really frustrating the couple of times i've tried it it comes up with hundreds of threads that don't look very relavent unless i've time to read the whole thing and some of the thread go on for pages! Any tips on how to use search better?

pinkcustard said:
Must confess i never look at stickies - haven't really worked out what they are or how to get there from the app. I find the search really frustrating the couple of times i've tried it it comes up with hundreds of threads that don't look very relavent unless i've time to read the whole thing and some of the thread go on for pages! Any tips on how to use search better?

The stickies are at the top of each subforum on the app-there is a tab that say stickies :)
I know alot of people have been having similar probs with the search-and it has been reported to tech support(as I've personally written one my self)

The stickies are at the top of each subforum on the app-there is a tab that say stickies :)
I know alot of people have been having similar probs with the search-and it has been reported to tech support(as I've personally written one my self)
maybe i'm being thick, i do apologise but what does the sticky thing mean? What does it do to the thread?

pinkcustard said:
maybe i'm being thick, i do apologise but what does the sticky thing mean? What does it do to the thread?

'Sticky' means the thread will always be at the top of the subforum :)

the 'search' function on the app is extremely annoying!!

Back