Belfast meet - 23 February 2008 ??

can i go on the list please? i'll be there!!!

Debz32
Isobel1965
Westiegirl
Cah-ching
Nikki
Mini
Pierce
Andi
Flirty and Mr Flirty aka Bev and Phil
Jazz

Mandy (hopefilly)
Karen

looking good guys......

Debz x

found it.!

Is this a definate as I think the sooner we book flights etc. the cheaper it'll be ...

found it.!

Is this a definate as I think the sooner we book flights etc. the cheaper it'll be ...

Hiya - as far as I'm concerned it's a definite....:rolleyes: it's in my diary !!

The Irish contingent will definitely be meeting up that night (she says hopefully !!).....and would love all you lot to come over too.....!!!

get those flights booked hun !!!

Debz xx

:)

I've never been out on the tear in Belfast.

Hiya - as far as I'm concerned it's a definite....:rolleyes: it's in my diary !!

The Irish contingent will definitely be meeting up that night (she says hopefully !!).....and would love all you lot to come over too.....!!!

get those flights booked hun !!!

Debz xx

Hi Debz,

What are the dates and I'll book it. :)

Hey guys - great that you're gonna come over - can't wait !!

The date is the 23rd February 2008

As for hotels....Jurys is a 'per room' price
Belfast hotels - Jurys Inn Belfast

and is in the City Centre...across the road from the Crown bar (oldest bar in Belfast) where we could maybe 'kick off'.... never stayed in any of the City Centre hotels cos I live here....

Get those flights booked !!!

the 'Cathedral Quarter' is buzzin at the weekends....McCauslands hotel near there...but think it might be a bit pricey....Belfast isn't that big and it's only a 10min walk from Jurys to anywhere in the Cty Centre you wanna go.....

TenSq is another great hotel...again, very central....and is usually packed....

TEN SQ : Hotel : Belfast : Northern Ireland

hope that helps...:rolleyes:

maybe some of the others from Norn Irund (Northern Ireland !) have recomendations.......

Debz x

I just looked up Jurys and for that date its £95 a room. But you can share with 3 adults to a room.

Ten SQ is £165 a room for that date. Arghhh god im definately going to need to share. The flights from BMI at only £18.99 one way on those days so i can manage that.

Where is everyone thinking of staying??? Ive never been so id like to be at the same hotel it i could

Taz x

Have stayed in the Birmingham Jurys for the meets and it is really lovely. Just going to look for flights from Newcastle

Irene xx

Yippee !! will be great to meet you again....hopefully get a better chance for a chat with you this time round Irene....were just so many people at the Dublin meet...was hard to get round everyone !!

Debz xx

Jurys it is then. Im going to book whether you want me or not lol. :) id love to meet you all.
Taz x

Good on ya hun !! will be fab to meet you....the more the merrier !!!

Debz xx

Always wanted to see Beautifull northern Ireland, will do my best , its not at the school hols is it?

hiya - not sure.....our school hols are different from yours.....

would be great if you could join us !

Debz xx

;)
me too, Irene. And it'll cost me almost as much in petrol and greasing the palm of an uncle/aunt for a mattress as it will for you to fly & hotel it!

I have just booked Jurys Inn.

YAY !!! soooooo pleased you're comin Missus !!! hope Pierce is too.....:confused:

hope you and yours are all keepin well....and reflexology goin great for you......really lookin forward to catchin up with everyone....

love

Debz xx

Back