Bennet's Journey

Great weight loss - well done! No calories in smelling lemon cake. I did the same when cooking by hubby fish fingers. They smelt fantastic!

Day 9 -

Today was fine, i enjoy the weekends on liportim now, gives me an excuse to lie in, and put my three shakes into the rest of the day.lol. but two strawberry ones today. I think they may be my favourite ones. But I will have my final shake (chocolate heated up) whilst watching the Midwives on the couch.

can finally relax after finishing my marking ha! working since 12.30pm so its a good way to keep busy. I think that is def the key.

hope everyone has had a good 100% day too!!

B
x

Day 10

Struggling a bit today,

my craving for chips has gone, but still have a few cravings, wine etc.

but still 100% so far today

B
x

Hi hun, your doing fab... remember the craving`s are all in your head so tell your head to behave!! LOL :D Keep fighting them and you`ll do brilliantly... Well done hun xxx

thanks Lou, that helps having my last drink this eve now been 100%

looking great in your new pic!!!

x

Another day another pound ha!

been 100 % today, but really noticing the breath! ha! must carry the mouthwash around in handbag!

getting ready for my hot choc drink!!! :)
B
X

Keep it up

Hey Bennet, on day 11 myself and going 100% , just remember its not for life just a matter of weeks and when you get to your goal you WILL look back and think it was well worth the effort , ps breath strips are great for the bad breath:)

Day 14

Second weigh in and lost 3lb, got a bit upset as originally thought it was 2lb. But I reminded myself of my total over two weeks, which is 12 pounds!!! or 6kg!!! so I am feeling more motivated.

have a glass of sparkly water in a champagne glass as a treat haha!

B
x

Day 17, still 100%

still finding it tricky at times, expecially a glass of wine in the evenings or a sandwich?!!?! ha! but
the weight loss is motivating me along slowly.

had 2 dirnks so far, and will have choccy later.

4 days till weigh in!!!! cant wait!
B
x

Well done Bennet,you're doing really well zx

Day 19

Enjoyed my chocolate shake for brekkie, might be getting a few more of this flavour. I can see an addiction coming!

strawberry for lunch but felt hungry after 3. The smell of an amazing soup is wafting and watched fellow collegues with cheese and salad for lunch ,....ahhhh but didnt cave in.

Went to Zumba yesterday and drank lots of water, but probably not enough as woke up with headache in early hours...

counting the minutes until weigh in Friday!!!

thanks for support

B
x

Day 20!!!

Weigh day tomorrow!! very hopeful this week. don't feel any thinner but fingers crossed!!
off to have my chocolate drink and cosy up.
Also just booked a holiday in the sun for april 1st and it is providing a good target for some great weight losses!!! (imagine walking around in bathing suit and not caring!)

sweet dreams tonight me hopes!!

love to you all!

B
X

Weigh Day!

3rd week in lost 4 lb......now a total of 16 pounds!!!!

yay!

x

Well fine that's great!! Xx

Hmm lost touch with the forum for a week
so back in, had a short break for birthday :(
back in TFR Today, watched the DVD from the pharmacy and actually
learnt a few things, especially a lot about Citric Acid (being someone who was always
addicted to vinegar) and also Care for your Keytones so me and Mum have decided
to believe that our keytones are like little elves/men (snow white and seven dwarfs style) inside our bodies hammering/pick axing out all of out fat! so we have to give them what they need but not
stop them working by choosing the wrong foods and drink. This has actually worked for me! I am feeling more motivated than ever!

had chocolate shake bought a new hand held coffee whizzer for the shakes to make it even easier!!!

wooo for a good week everyone!!

B
xxx

day 30!!
another 100% even though my enemy Lemon cake was in the staff room and no one around........
..... I resisted! but I know it will be there tomorrow so avoid ha!

hope your all doing well!

B x

day 31
Feeling happy, but a bit hungry with cravings (lots of temptations around this week)

staying strong though
thinking of weigh day Friday!

x

Back