Bev - Round 2

I'm off to Lanzarote in June and Turkey again in August!!! :D Cannot wait! We looked at Greece but we want to go for either 10 or 11 days but can't fly from exeter or bristol for them :( x

Bev!!! Go to Kefalonia .... I guarantee it'll make DH think twice about where you go after that!!! :D

Sooooo sorry about your elbow ...... as for making a comment ... ME??!!!!!!!!!!!! Would I???????!!!!!!!! ;);) :) xx

Bev, looks like you are doing great foodwise. Pity about your elbow, that is an awkward injury. You are so right that maintaining is a lot of work. We have to win each little battle day by day. But, the results make the effort so worthwhile.

Congratulations Bev on getting to where you are today, you have done brilliantly.

Shame about hurting your elbow, but best to rest it and get it fully healed before trying to use it again.

Great to see you on the maintenance board.

Mary!!!! Great to see you back on board. How are you now? Hope you are feeling much better and had a good holiday.

Had a nice weekend and rested my elbow, as much as I could. It's so much better already but I'm still not going to play the match on wednesday just in case. I was gutted for having to step down from that match but on saturday I got a call to ask me play in another team for our club for a match on the thursday in 2 weeks time! Great! More matches, lovely! I'm also entering a tournament in Newquay in 3 weeks time with a guy from our club. God knows why he wants to partner me, I was really surprised when he asked me about it, he's quite good! It'll be fun but I will be so tired afterwards.

Had stuffed potatoes and home made coleslaw for tea last night and we have lasagne for tonight. Lovely to go home after work to a nice lasagne on such a cold day!

Had a meal out on saturday with hubby and my girls and it was lovely. Had chicken with vegetables and boiled pots. Very nice and would definitely go back again. No dessert either, very good eh?

I love home made coleslaw, its so much tastier than the shop bought stuff. I made some the other day and I used grated red onion (grated on the big side), it was absolutely delicious.

Hey look at you, being stalked by the good players - woohoo girl

Excellent choices there Bev well done you! ... And congrats on being popular with the teams! It must feel really good to be wanted like that. :) xx

The only problem being picked to play for so many teams is that I'm always afraid that I'm going to let the team down! I am OK but some of the youngsters that are coming through are amazing! Puts us oldies to shame but whatever, I still enjoy playing and you're right, it is nice to be picked for so many teams!

Its brill to be picked to play for so many bev, you must be good! :D
Great choices at your meal and well done resisting a desert!! x

Had a nice quiet night in last night and did nothing. Great. Had car MOTd yesterday and it needs 1 new tyre and the washers need clearing so they work, so overall not very expensive MOT for a change.

Keep your fingers crossed for my daughter tomorrow, she's taking her driving test for the second time. She failed last time, 3 weeks ago, for going 40mph through a 30mph sign, it's an automatic fail and apart from that she absolutely flew through her test. If she hadn't have done that she'd have passed. She was so gutted and upset to fail as she was only about 5 minutes from finishing too!. She wont be making that mistake again tomorrow that's for sure! She has a car waiting to be driven too, she so needs to pass tomorrow. Any good luck thoughts tomorrow at 3pm will be greatly appreciated!!

Having a ham and mustard sandwich for lunch and not sure about tea yet. Fancy scrambled egg on toast for a change or an omelette maybe.

The weather is dreadful down here today, really windy and raining. Not cold but terrible otherwise. Hope you all have better weather today wherever you are!

Good luck for your Daughter today Bev - sending some positive vibes to her.

Chucking it down in Wales today too, so glad I am nights and just about to head off to bed to try and get an hour or two before work.

How did she get on Bev????!!!!! xx

Ooooh how did she do Bev?
:fingerscrossed: she has passed:) x

My daughter's got her test today at 3pm so keep those fingers crossed for later.

A lot better weather wise down here today, not cold either. Hope it lasts.

Had cheese and ham omelette for tea last night and it was lovely. Had a small bread roll too. Will definitely be having more omelettes in the future, forgot how nice they are.

Having a lazy night in tonight doing nothing, lovely. No badminton tomorrow cos of half term so extra session at the gym this week instead. My elbow is getting much better too so hopefully will be able to play in match next Thursday.

Oooh i thought you meant her test was yesterday!!
But im guessing its over now - did she pass? :fingerscrossed:

I love omelettes too - love them for breakfast!! :D

I got the days wrong too - how did she get on?? x

She PASSED!!!! So pleased for her, another fail would have really knocked her confidence, so glad we don't have to go there. She only had 4 minor fails too, the examiner said he was really impressed with her driving. Let's hope she doesn't lose all her good habits too quickly!!

Going to the gym after work tonight as no club night. Don't mind extra gym sessions when no badminton, I do cardio mainly to replace it.

Be glad to get home and shower and sit down though. Nice not to have to go out into the darkness for club for a change.

Back