Bex.H.1989's Calorie Counting food diary.

Hi, new to minimins. My name is Becky and I'm a 22 year old student. I am currently at my heaviest weight of 15 st 12 and I am 5 ft 7. The reason i have decided to calorie count balls down to the sheer fact that I am really, really tired of being overweight. I have always loved my food yet was never a massively overweight child however the weight seemed to creep up when I became a teenager. I did a lot more exercise as a youngster and was swimming 4-5 times a week for a club so there was never an issue with weight. Since the age of 12 I've constantly yo-yo dieted resulting in both good and bad periods however ultimately I always end up in the same position as I'm in today which is the same size as I was before dieting and some. Between the ages of 16 to 18 I got down to my lowest weight to date which was 10st 7 and because I'm 5 ft 7, I looked and felt amazing. I think having that taster of how good it feels and how much more confidence I will have is what is really spurring me on this time. I don't want to look back in another 2 years and feel like I've wasted more time being fat. At 22 I feel like I have already wasted so much of my youth that I want the rest of my 20s to make up for the time wasted. I feel disgusted with myself that I have actually let myself become so overweight but its onwards and upwards from here. Second day calorie counting. I also counted yesterday and did an hours exercise at the gym.
Breakfast - Mcdonalds bacon roll and hash brown. Was in a rush at the drive through and knew the calories were in the late 400s so just rounded it up to 500.
Had no dinner as been busy (probably not wise)
Tea - ken Homs chicken and cashew nuts, 350g - 500 cals. 125g basmati rice - 185 cals
Snacks - 2 freddos - 190 cals.

Back