Biker Kitty's Random Diary of Wonder!

well they gave me antibiotics coz apparently an old root canal (which im sure ive never even had one!) is failing, and if these antibiotics dont work its a tooth out :( which for me means a hospital trip to be put under so they can work on me, otherwise i just wont have it done. Got 2 days to try and scrape back my diet this week, im thinking i will have put about 5lbs on if not more so im going to have to sort that out. If i put alot on im going to have to work my bum off exercise wise next week to try and shift it!

That kind of happened to me. I broke my tooth in half with a chocolate toffo (always remember it was chocolate!), ended up with ab's and a root canal and most of the tooth filled but ...it never sat right in my mouth, I couldnt stand that tooth anymore I felt like gagging so had it out.
I also had 3 wisdoms out at the same time so I had it done as a proper op. but I was given the option of just having them out in the surgery so you might well be able to go under IF you need it out ((hugs)) xxx

I had my last tooth out that the dentist ruined under general anesthetic because of the state i got into in the dentist, crying, fainting, shaking lol so there is no way im going through that again. not a chance!

Decided to cut my cals down for the rest of the week to make up for my mad 3 days of eating lots. And if I put on alot, Im going to do cabbage soup diet for a week to give me a boost next week. We shall see!!

What is wrong with us, we are all being very naughty!
I hope you sort your tooth out. Like Rowan I busted one on chocolate mine was a creme egg, have never had one since. Cost me a fortune to have a crown after a filling like Rowans.

I'm sure they'll do it as an op if they know what youre like.
I'm as a bad as you - I went for a clean and i had injections and 2 visits... a woman had it done before me in like 5 minutes no injections (like pretty much everyone else would!) but I had a pscho dentist previosuly who has put me right off. It's good if you get an understanding dentist... mine has a good bedside manner which means alot to me.
I've never made cabbage soup, but you could have it anyway on any diet I imagine and it might be filling inbetween meals to keep you going for virtually zero calories I'd have thought.
keep chugging! x

sooooooooo tired!!!! woke up at 6am and then that was in no more sleeping. couldnt get back to sleep at all. and now im so tired its silly. like my eyes are shutting while im sat here typing but i cant actually sleep! i'll have to go for a shower in a bit and wake myself up for food shopping later. i was tempted to go at 6am when i couldnt sleep lol. scales tomorrow morning, to see the damage ive done this week :(

wouldnt be the same as that asda meat feast pizza i just ate for my tea :D nom! went down a treat mmm! i promise to be good all next week, promise myself and anyone else who wants to hold me to it!!

Hi bikerkitty and friends, just been reading through and catching up !!! Been struggling this week too, damn you gorgeous high calorie delicious Valentine's Day food feast, washed down with copious amounts of Champers, Wine and Low cal beers ( though why I bothered in making them low fat ones, I dunno !!!)
I have been craving bad things all week, nightmare times for the old binging Diva, grrrrrr !!!!

Hope you are feeling better now, onwards and downwards as we say !!!

Diva x

well i just ate a pink grapefruit and i actually really liked it, didnt think i was a grapefruit kinda girl but now there is one more fruit i like, i only eat apples and grapes fruit-wise so now its pink grapefruits too! just made the cabbage soup for my week, actually smells and tastes yummy. Will I be saying that on day 7 of it though, we shall see. oh yeah and i forgot to mention the damage from last week! drum roll..... ive put on 4lbs! soooo not happy but im sure that will be off next week! better add that or take it off (depends how u look at it) to my ticker! 4 bloody pounds!!!!

It's scary how quickly you can regain the pounds isn't it??? I'm excited about starting to walk outside again next week....how sad is that ???? hehe !!!! We went to a huge shopping center yesterday, and I was wandering around some of the really girly fashion shops, thinking how on earth I will ever fit into slim clothes again, really refocused me I can tell you !!!!
Are you cabbage souping for a whole week ???? I actually like that fresh Veggie soup and have managed maybe 3 days, before I caved....good luck !!!
Right workout is calling me...no avoiding it...so Treadmill and music here I come !!!!!!

Diva x

Hi BK and pals !!! Dropped 2 lbs !!! Yay !!!! Gotta keep going with the walking !!! That Cabbage Soup blitz should shift the pounds !!! I'm going to do three nights of having soup for dinner, as it's great portion control and low cal, nothing exciting though just Tomato or Veggie or yummy leek and potato !!!!

Diva x

Hi BK and pals !!! Dropped 2 lbs !!! Yay !!!! Gotta keep going with the walking !!! That Cabbage Soup blitz should shift the pounds !!! I'm going to do three nights of having soup for dinner, as it's great portion control and low cal, nothing exciting though just Tomato or Veggie or yummy leek and potato !!!!

Diva x

Back