Birmingham Meet April 24th & 25th

Why not post, say, 3 dates and let peeps vote? Mind you, it sounds like 16th January is a goer already. I don't even have a 2009 diary yet so I know it's definitely free!

Problem with that is if you give three dates, you are going to disappoint someone! This way people have a date to look at and say yes or no, rather than trying to keep three dates open depending on how many people want to come.

I think that makes sense :silly:

Ooohh thats an idea a baby kitteh meet ;)

I agree with DQ though, giving choices of dates can make things awful complicated.

So is it going to be Jan 16th?
I will prob stay in jurys as I can crawl to my bed from Flares!!!Is my dancing partner coming????

No can do 16th Jan I'm afraid :cry::cry::cry:

I have tickets for the Carmina Burana concert at the 02 in London on Jan 17th so I'll be here that weekend. I'm also keeping the following weekend free too (24th) just in case I get a certain 40th birthday party invite :rolleyes:

No can do 16th Jan I'm afraid :cry::cry::cry:

I have tickets for the Carmina Burana concert at the 02 in London on Jan 17th so I'll be here that weekend. I'm also keeping the following weekend free too (24th) just in case I get a certain 40th birthday party invite :rolleyes:

40th??? point me in the direction Sharon!! :confused:

Yay 16th January is good for me - can't wait to meet you all in the flesh!!! (not to mention the dancing, hee hee)

as much as i love the brum one, again, too soon after xmas for me i think, esp as its just me now .
xxx

ok, am getting a complex here, each date mentioned is MY weekend to have kids lol !!!
xx

Back