Birthday Holiday Challenge

Ive lost 2lbs this week so the 13s evaded me by one pound... So onwards and downwards for wk 3. How is everybody else doing? X

Awesome loss.. I dont think im going to make it into the 13s either lol! But we will see.. onwards for next week

Hi I'd also like to join please :)

ill be 30 in October so my goal is to get down to 11stone by then. Starting in at 14st 5lbs, so hoping to lose 3stone 5lbs xx

p.s. huge congrats to all of you that have done a fantastic job so far. It's really inspiring to see :)

Thanks! Good Luck ;)

Yes Emmie... we are both 13's bound this week ... keep up the good work hon. x x

P.S Sorry I missed your early question - my diet is grain free (wheat, corn, oats, sugar, rice) 3 meals, 2 snacks a day, and 30 to 60 minutes of walking every day.

L*o/
Yes Emmie... we are both 13's bound this week ... keep up the good work hon. x x

P.S Sorry I missed your early question - my diet is grain free (wheat, corn, oats, sugar, rice) 3 meals, 2 snacks a day, and 30 to 60 minutes of walking every day.

Its clearly working for you! Im thinking about trying what ania is doing. Low-Carb. Which would be pretty tough for me because i am a carb monster lol! Do you have a diary? And yes by next week i will for sure be into the 13s!

My diary is in the low carb section as it is essentially low carb. Low carbing sure helps knocking cravings on the head. Good luck for this weeks weigh in hon. X x

Hiya, can I join please :)
We are going to spain in August (10th) and we havent been on a family holiday for 3 years (or ever with my youngest son) so I am super duper excited. Im also the heaviest I have ever been including after giving birth. I know I wont be at my goal by August but I also know I can get onto that plane feeling proud and confident if I have worked hard and got a good bit of weight off. I,ve made up my own diet it is basically low carb, but including fruit, veg, nuts, cheese and 2 ryvita a day if I want them. I get terrible carb cravings and I know low carb is giving me my best chance. Im also going to do lots of exercise.

Im going at about 100g ish of carbs daily, which is quite high :eek: and around 1500 cals a day. Im am proud to say that i burned 645 cals today doing insanity cardio power and resistance! woop :D

Hiya, can I join please :)
We are going to spain in August (10th) and we havent been on a family holiday for 3 years (or ever with my youngest son) so I am super duper excited. Im also the heaviest I have ever been including after giving birth. I know I wont be at my goal by August but I also know I can get onto that plane feeling proud and confident if I have worked hard and got a good bit of weight off. I,ve made up my own diet it is basically low carb, but including fruit, veg, nuts, cheese and 2 ryvita a day if I want them. I get terrible carb cravings and I know low carb is giving me my best chance. Im also going to do lots of exercise.

You can do it ;) Welcome to the thread!! I put loads of weight on when pregnant

only just.... just hope i havent ruined it for the week xx

Ive had a pig out today :eek: Im hoping I havnt ruined it for tomorrow. Ive been real good all week! And hoping to get my 2 1/2 stone award tomorrow!!!

Back