Bit the bullet

Well Mondays here again, decided to go for salmon with sundried tomato pesto tonight with new potatoes and broccoli used some syns on the pesto but it is so scrummy!

Any other good salmon recipes which are low in syn values? Would love to try something new :)

Not a salmon lover, but I do go on all recipes uk for new ideas.

Well first weigh in tonight and I've lost 3 1/2 pound!! Very happy with this start to my sw journey :)

Feeling more optimistic about the journey ahead

Hope everyone else's weigh ins are successful tonight x

Well I got weighed again last night lost another 2lb that's a total of 5 1/2 lb in 2 wks!! :)

Won't be back to weigh ins this year as going in for operation on Wednesday so gonna have to try n do it myself till the new year :( fingers crossed I manage - will def be using this forum to keep me going x

Well I'm back, had a couple of months off for recovery of operation and weighed myself this morning to find I've only put 2 lb on :)

I am gonna try and do sw from home as my friend who normally comes to the group with me doesn't want to do it anymore so I figure If I log my weight in my sw book it will still feel like a weigh in plus the help from this forum always works too

New Years resolution = get out of a 14 in 2014!! (Fingers crossed) x

Hope you're feeling better and it's brilliant you didn't put more on! :) Good luck in the future, both health and diet wise.

Kathy

Back