Blood, Sweat & Guts - Sandy's Story

Maximuscle Thermobol

I'm trailing these tablets, lost 3lbs in 2 days.... Seen to be working :0)

Yeh, it's such a lifestyle change you just do it and look at carbs so differently hey, yeh getting there, my abs are getting hard now and my legs are starting to take shape and everyone is noticing x

Maximuscle Thermobol Update...

Ok, it's Tuesday and I've lost 4lbs since Thursday with adding in Thermobol, but my diet has been perfect!!! No cheating... I'm doing an experiment to see if they work.... One week of steady perfect diet followed by the same with Thermobol added... Equals a faster loss but remember I also weight train daily and do Zumba, I'm not popping them as a miracle diet, I'm using them to rip off the sub cut fat whilst in toning... And holy cow!!!!

i have a hot date today... Tried some clothes on and NOthing fits!!!!! I **** u not.... Nothing... I don't own one size 10 anything and all my old size 12's (gathering dust lol) are hanging off my butt.

Hmmmmm so the journey continued.... Nearly there!!!!! :0)

Oh wow how exciting about the date! :D - Time to go shopping!

And good luck with the Thermobol - seems to be having the desired effect.

Lost 3st7 and now a size 10....I'm holding my weight stable here and then will lose another 7lbs as my friends are freaked out by how thin I look...lol well yeh after being a fatty..,.im now writing menus for people who can see it works :0)

Sandy that's amazing!

you don't have much of a diary for me to read though but it's great to see you still drop in and update.

wow the results seem brilliant and I am so envious. I love weight training so should really take it up again.

do you have before and after photos? I really could do with some motivational/inspirational pics to kick my butt.

Just realised you live in Newcastle, I live in Durham not far from you. Nice to see someone on here so close to me :)

Hi, yeh I live in Kingston Park, near airport :0)

Sorry just read your other post... I haven't been on for mths just to marriage break up and moving yeh I'll upload some pics :0)

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1373492427.803081.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1373492576.219372.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1373492639.618675.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1373492763.317786.jpg

Before LC....ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1373493272.752779.jpg

Before LC....ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1373493299.169585.jpg

This lady is my motivation.... She amateur of the week >40yrsImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1373493373.813946.jpg

My exercises....ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1373493408.690233.jpg

My Swiss ball work....ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1373493451.647655.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1373493489.817952.jpg

Back