Blowout!

My stupid husband put sugar instead of sweetener in my brew...... I swear to god that better not affect ketosis lol

Last edited:
Cheers Katie. I need to stay off the scales I think. No change this morning and I was a little disappointed to be honest.

step away from the scale!!! Lol .. I removed my scales as became obsessed with weighing myself, sometimes during the day I would gain a little and other times I'd lose, up and down I was .. So had to stop for my own sanity.

When is is your weigh in?

My stupid husband put sugar instead of sweetener in my brew...... I swear to god that better not affect ketosis lol

Oh sorry about that, I don't know if it will take you out of ketosis but fingers crossed it doesn't. When is your weigh in?

Thursday, I only took a few mouthfuls before realising so hopefully I'll be ok. I had a sneaky go on the scales and it said 13"9 which I'm very happy about indeed I started on Thursday at 14"2 so that's ace. I'll stick to making my own drinks from now on. I think that was his plan
Lol

step away from the scale!!! Lol .. I removed my scales as became obsessed with weighing myself, sometimes during the day I would gain a little and other times I'd lose, up and down I was .. So had to stop for my own sanity.

When is is your weigh in?

Oh sorry about that, I don't know if it will take you out of ketosis but fingers crossed it doesn't. When is your weigh in?

I'm an awful scale hopper hah....!!!!

Oh no...!! Did he!??? Sugar of all things..!!! Ragin

Hey all.. So I wish I had have read the thread before again hopping on the scales this morning.. Aw I'm disappointed the scales hasn't moved in 3 days. Ok so I'm going to take the advice and move away from the scales but in the interim is there anything I can do to move things along? I've been 100% since last thurs and it's not totm or anything? Any tips you lovely people could give would be great. Thanks :)

Hey all.. So I wish I had have read the thread before again hopping on the scales this morning.. Aw I'm disappointed the scales hasn't moved in 3 days. Ok so I'm going to take the advice and move away from the scales but in the interim is there anything I can do to move things along? I've been 100% since last thurs and it's not totm or anything? Any tips you lovely people could give would be great. Thanks :)

Lots of water... Make sure you are keeping an eye on bowel movements and get loads of sleep at night xx only way your weight goes on this diet is down

The water I can def do but not the sleep as I have a small baby. Goin to get the hubby to hide the scales I think! How are you all getting on? Anyone else on week 1 and thurs weigh in?

Totally failed!!! I have had a blowout. I'm not well and my babies aren't well, I got zero sleep last night and was shaky with heart palps today.... I went for the biscuit Tin. I'm not going to get too down about this though, I'm fully aware it will affect Thursday and I will have been kicked out of ketosis, but I'm a mum first and foremost and today I just wasn't! I was a cabbage haha. Oh well day one again tomorrow although I'm still going for my weigh in Thursday

Totally failed!!! I have had a blowout. I'm not well and my babies aren't well, I got zero sleep last night and was shaky with heart palps today.... I went for the biscuit Tin. I'm not going to get too down about this though, I'm fully aware it will affect Thursday and I will have been kicked out of ketosis, but I'm a mum first and foremost and today I just wasn't! I was a cabbage haha. Oh well day one again tomorrow although I'm still going for my weigh in Thursday

That's it. Don't let a slip up moment turn into a blowout day or week...

Best of luck over the next few days

Don't look at it as failing, you did what anyone would have done in the circumstances.

You have to look after yourself and your family first and foremost and if the sugar was what you needed to perk you up then it was the right thing to do.

Learn from it and move on. ...We all slip up from time to time, the key is to not let one slip turn into a landslide x

That's just it, I felt much better after and the heart palps are worrying me as they are happening often every day, something I will discuss on Thursday with the pharmacist. I have done this before though and was fine no palps? Maybe it's because I'm ill? Anyway it's not going to be a blowout day or week it was a means to an end. Also I'm not sure whether I was in ketosis or not? I certainly had the breath lol but was still having sporadic bouts of hunger? I'll be back on form tomorrow

That's just it, I felt much better after and the heart palps are worrying me as they are happening often every day, something I will discuss on Thursday with the pharmacist. I have done this before though and was fine no palps? Maybe it's because I'm ill? Anyway it's not going to be a blowout day or week it was a means to an end. Also I'm not sure whether I was in ketosis or not? I certainly had the breath lol but was still having sporadic bouts of hunger? I'll be back on form tomorrow

Hunger and dehydration produce the same pangs xxxxI

Back