Boiling! This is the last!

It will be fantastic to feel comfortable to wear less clothes and to feel that I don't have to cover up all the time. Fingers crossed for a good summer after all this talk!!

maybe next summer will be the one for me.. Hate wearing jeans in the summer!!! :sigh:

I needed this thread today, it's a while since I read it. It's really motivated me again, summer won't be long coming around.

Just booked some annual leave for a few events we have over the summer, so I've 3 long weekends away with friends and DH that I want to be able to dress nicely for.

bumpity bump bump

Anyone else remember this thread?

I probably should have made more of an effort to re-read it over and over back in Feb :D Anyway, hopefully we've still another couple of months of summer to enjoy, and already I am finding it much easier than last year.

Good thread. Can relate to some of the things mentioned. I get the sweaty crotch - tmi :( tried talc but just turns to paste!

this time next year i WILL be at target! Maybe still hav some wobbly bits but will be MUCH lighter :)

I'm a stone lighter since last time I posted. Would like to be less but who doesn't! :D

It has made a difference though as can fit in my crop trousers. I saw a photo of myself last summer and its def noticeable.

Hoping to lose a bit more for my hols in September. :thumbup:

I love summer but hate not feeling confident enough wearing cooler clothes! I really hate my arms so I'm always covering them and it makes me so hot and sweaty it's horrible! I'm going on a cruise to America next year and I want to feel confident walking around in a bikini... so that's my motivation at the moment :)

This thread is brilliant. I hate summer and hot weather and watch the weather reports avidly to see if there will be a decrease in temp (unfortunately, I live in London, so I am not lucky with desiring lower temps!). Let's work at it, lose weight, and be better able to cope next summer!

Tracy

I didn't realise how much my weight was contributing to my sweating int he heat until i lost it and i now enjoy the summer so much more.

Back