Books

Katie85 said:
I love that book too :).. i went to see the film too but whilst its a good film, the book is better (which is usually the case).

I really like Cecilia Ahern's books which including - If you could see me now, PS I love you and Where rainbows end.

Also i really like Dorothy Koomson, just reading her newest book at the moment. She has seven books in total (listed below). All her books are very different to each other .. she does something for everyone. I've laughed, cried and being totally gripped by her books.

Marshmallows for Breakfast.
The Chocolate Run.
My best friends girl.
Goodnight Beautiful
The Cupid Effect
The Woman he loved before
The Ice Cream Girls

Also Virgina Andrews - Flowers in the Attic and the follow up called Petal in the wind are great reads, very sad though.

And yes my geeky fact of the day - I love and have read all the Harry Potter's lol.

Oh Hun ps I love you I thought was nothing but irritating! She really wound me up! X

I like the writer Marian Keyes...the books I have read by her so far include: Lucy Sullivan is getting married, The Charming Man, Anybody Out There and currently reading Last Chance Saloon. She really draws you into the story and you feel like your a fly on the wall watching the events unfold. I love the way she writes. :)

Penonfell said:
I like the writer Marian Keyes...the books I have read by her so far include: Lucy Sullivan is getting married, The Charming Man, Anybody Out There and currently reading Last Chance Saloon. She really draws you into the story and you feel like your a fly on the wall watching the events unfold. I love the way she writes. :)

I like her too and have just read this charming man again. It's a fantastic book.

Rachels Holiday is brilliant!! x

Any of the discworld books by Terry Pratchett!! Also A song of ice and fire books (the tv show game of thrones is based on them) ALSO Ann Rice books!!!

Honey .... Read a discovery of witches then the host! If you loved twilight you will love those too!! Xx

Ohh I loved discovery of witches, so much so that once I'd finished I went straight back to the start and started again. I can't wait for the next book.

I am a sucker for a good story, I read anything by Nora Roberts or her other name is JD Robb. Loved the Twilight books and Harry Potter. Other authors I enjoy are Lee Child, Martina Cole, Jodi Picoult, Dan Brown and love a good autobiography -Peter Kaye's are hysterical.

I love reading and cannot get rid of a book. My friend will buy a load from a charity shop and then donate them back once she's done. I admire that but I can read a book over and over again if I like the story - sad I know ;)

thinpersonwithin said:
Ohh I loved discovery of witches, so much so that once I'd finished I went straight back to the start and started again. I can't wait for the next book.

I am a sucker for a good story, I read anything by Nora Roberts or her other name is JD Robb. Loved the Twilight books and Harry Potter. Other authors I enjoy are Lee Child, Martina Cole, Jodi Picoult, Dan Brown and love a good autobiography -Peter Kaye's are hysterical.

I love reading and cannot get rid of a book. My friend will buy a load from a charity shop and then donate them back once she's done. I admire that but I can read a book over and over again if I like the story - sad I know ;)

Oh I know hun it was ace wasn't it! The second book is out next summer I can't wait and apparently they are making a film!! I'm reading bitten at the minute by Kelly Armstrong it's pretty good so far x

Any of the discworld books by Terry Pratchett!! Also A song of ice and fire books (the tv show game of thrones is based on them) ALSO Ann Rice books!!!

Oh yes, they are great and so detailed too. I also enjoy Peter James, Karen Rose, Simon Beckett and Tom Cain.
x x x

Back