Bren's..... Cruise-ade

Hi Bren,
How old is he??
He will be fine, just to make sure when mine were little I used to put a hot water bottle under their sheepskin and a clock :) Think I need more kids!! and also a toy, I got them both a long hotdog toy to lay on and Bobo came with a little soft lion with long legs (You can buy them at woolworths :) and for her I also stuck a pair of my jammie pants in her bed, (they were clean :) and needed throwing out) maybe if you have an item of clothing you have worn that you dont need just pop it in with him??

The joys of puppies aye :)
xxxxxxxxx

He has a blanket from his mum. My socks, will leave the top sleep in with him tomorrow. Along with some stuff to tear to shreads!

Just spoke to my friend who is a vet nurse and shreads all is good. I'm a first time mum!! Lol

Vicky's our resident puppy Mum... but Vickki sounds like she knows her stuff too...

For the diet drinks thing, only drinks with less than 1 calorie per 100ml are ok on this diet. Hence Sprite Zero, with 1.2 calories is not. Don't ask me why. I have no idea!

I just did some "French googling" on the question, and they say that "7Up Lite" is ok, as less than 1 calorie a glass... can you find that?

Ref puppy sleeping outside - is it cold? wet? or have you a lovely warm kennel for him?!!

Our sprite zero is only 1 cal per 100ml. So it's ok then?

Puppy still in laundry, we need to buy a kennel still. Will have to be a gradual transition too.

Nervous about 2 nd WI. I've been perfect all week, but no exercise since Saturday... Fingers crossed for Wednesday morning.

Fabulous Jo, thanks heap I will check it out tomorrow.

Night all x

morning bren for when you get up xxx

I don't think she got up... cos if we're up now, surely she's asleep? Or am I lost in the time warp here...

BREN?!! How's tricks? Keep posting menus!

lol
night bren !!!

So feelin the love. Sorry for not posting but a furry 4 legged animal by the name of chief has been occupying my time. This includes exercise which I want to do tonight.

Fabulous news though.... I have lost just over 2lbs this week. So down to 161lbs!!!!! That's 3.4kgs in 2 weeks. Very happy.

YAY to you! GO GIRL!!

Thanks everyone.

I tried on my strapless black and white strip dress and it fits ( mini goal below). It fits quite good but I think another 2 lbs and it will be perfect, 4 lbs and it might be too loose (who would have thought!)

Today I had 1TB of shredded cheese and a quarter of a slice of homemade sour dough rye (thin) bread that I had made for my staff meeting. However I have reflected on how well I'm doing and given myself a talking to. Also guzzled lots of water.

It's a PV day and I think maybe Friday and Sat might be both PP days. Although I face a challenge this weekend because hubby and I will definitely go out for a meal.

hey bren well done on the 2lb loss and also getting into the dress wit woo !!!!!!!!!

Good evening all. A lovely warm day here today. Even did some gardening when I got home from work.

Hubby ordered pizza for tea and I had fish .... and 100ml of red wine! Will try and PP tomorrow.

Back