bReN's DIaRy

You ll be on your summer holidays still? Fingers crossed for the kg loss prior to work starting if not I’ll be gone before you know it x

I've just found your diary :)

When do the kids go back to school? I hate the dreaded uniform and stationary shopping with my daughter, so I feel your pain, lol.

It sounds like you have a busy few weeks planned. Don't forget life is for living as well as dieting, so enjoy yourself.

I love cruising, we went on a cruise over new year, where's your mum going?

A good catchup with my mum the past two days, apologies for the AWOL. She is off to Vanuatu and Fiji, for two weeks with some friends.

Needless to say yesterday and today was off pain but Ive eaten 1800 yesterday and around 1550 today so not too bad. AND another loss on the scales this morning (was not expecting that!). Down to 81.1 !!! Bring on the 79's people.

School stationary nearly all sorted, just going to drop it off next week when I go in for work.

Aim for tomorrow, a walk with the family and lots of water!

A good catchup with my mum the past two days, apologies for the AWOL. She is off to Vanuatu and Fiji, for two weeks with some friends.

Needless to say yesterday and today was off pain but Ive eaten 1800 yesterday and around 1550 today so not too bad. AND another loss on the scales this morning (was not expecting that!). Down to 81.1 !!! Bring on the 79's people.

School stationary nearly all sorted, just going to drop it off next week when I go in for work.

Aim for tomorrow, a walk with the family and lots of water!

Oh wow your mum is so lucky, I'd love to go to fiji. I'm looking forward to a good catch up with my mum, she's been away since Christmas, she doesn't get back till the beginning of Feb. Does your mum live near you?

Well done on staying so low calorie on your naughty days. I always try to stick within 2000 calories if I'm having a naughty day :)

You'll be in the 79's before you know it, you're doing great!

Thanks lovely x

Mum live on the other side of Aus (Perth). She visits 3 or 4 times a year for about 4 weeks at a time, usually when I have heavy work events/commitments. Interstate aupair lol!!

Back to it today, a little gain this morning but after two days with 4 wines I am not surprised (oh and gnocchi hehe). Water will be key today and a green tea before bed. Might even make a couple of cups now and add to my water bottle for the day.

9 WI's for you and 18WI's or so for me. Just converted my kgs to lbs and need to ditch 24lbs by mid June.

I am not planning my food today as hanging with the kids and just going to aim for watching my portions and choices (whilst trying to stay within 1350 cals). Ive just had half a mango, coffee and 1 slice of toast with avocado/salt/pepper mmmmmmmmmmm

That's lovely that she comes to visit for long periods at a time and nice to have a babysitter :)

Green tea before bed???? I'd be up all night pee'ing! I must admit though I do like green tea, so should really get back into having a cup each day. For some reason I tend to have it more in summer than winter, maybe because I don't drink so much normal tea in summer.

24lbs in 18 weeks is definitely doable. I'd love o get to my target by Easter (9 weeks) but tbh if I don't make it then I'll carry on until I do.

Hope you had fun with the kids. When do they go back to school?

TBH its more quality time that she gets with them, than if we were living closer and only dropping in once or twice a week briefly. In the mornings they jump into her bed and read books and stuff, she baths them, goes for walks and eats dinner with them each night.

I think you will also get to your goal by Easter, but as you say you can just carry on.

WI for me is on Sunday, even though I have been doing it daily to stay motivated. I bought a couple of new work pieces that fit and are a little to tight to do up, so I've got an incentive to kick some kg's to the curb! I drank almost all of my Green Tea today in my drink bottle and also got a foot spa/massage. Kids go to the holiday program next week as I have to go back but they don't yet.

Wishing everyone a fabulous, on track weekend!

TBH its more quality time that she gets with them, than if we were living closer and only dropping in once or twice a week briefly. In the mornings they jump into her bed and read books and stuff, she baths them, goes for walks and eats dinner with them each night.

I think you will also get to your goal by Easter, but as you say you can just carry on.

WI for me is on Sunday, even though I have been doing it daily to stay motivated. I bought a couple of new work pieces that fit and are a little to tight to do up, so I've got an incentive to kick some kg's to the curb! I drank almost all of my Green Tea today in my drink bottle and also got a foot spa/massage. Kids go to the holiday program next week as I have to go back but they don't yet.

Wishing everyone a fabulous, on track weekend!

I'm the same with my mum, although she lives close by. She is never home because she has a holiday home abroad, so spends about 6 weeks at home at anyone time about 4 times a year. She is really close to my kids and like you say it's quality time.

Well done on buying new slightly tight work clothes, I always find that a great incentive to keep losing :)

Good luck with your weigh in on Sunday, hopefully all the water and green tea will help!

I very impressed with all your green tea drinking, I steadfastly remain addicted to coffee and refuse to give it up😀 my rancilio machine is pretty much my most treasured possession
I hope you ve not been too effected by the oz heat wave, high 40s a bit much by my thinking. Here to a fun, healthy living weekend x

Its been hot and cold (well if you call 27C cold lol), but enjoyable non the less.

And okay day today, I reckon I have averaged 1500 cals a day over the week? Aiming for any type of loss and a looking forward to routine as of Monday and some great losses in the weeks to come! Judgement day tomorrow HAHA. Just had a mug of GTea, bringing my water for today to just under 2ltrs. Only two cups of the green stuff. NO exercise today but 15K steps done and dusted today.

I really need to ditch 3 or more kilos for both pants to fit, but likely to be 4-5 to fit really well. Fingers crossed the motivation tactic works ladies.

Off to check out all your diaries and the WI results lol

Its been hot and cold (well if you call 27C cold lol), but enjoyable non the less.

And okay day today, I reckon I have averaged 1500 cals a day over the week? Aiming for any type of loss and a looking forward to routine as of Monday and some great losses in the weeks to come! Judgement day tomorrow HAHA. Just had a mug of GTea, bringing my water for today to just under 2ltrs. Only two cups of the green stuff. NO exercise today but 15K steps done and dusted today.

I really need to ditch 3 or more kilos for both pants to fit, but likely to be 4-5 to fit really well. Fingers crossed the motivation tactic works ladies.

Off to check out all your diaries and the WI results lol

Good afternoon hun!

27oc is not hot....I'd take 27oc over the -2oc we have here!!!

Well done on drinking the green tea and water & 15k steps is great. I'm sure you will get a loss on the scales next weigh in.

Have a great day!

A busy Sunday with the BIL and a roast dinner (this, along with 3 coffees, a bite of a muffin and two slices of avocado on toast), has formed my daily cals.

SOOOOOOO pleased to report a 1.6kg loss!!!! Yay.

Back to work reality and the new school year as of tomorrow. Boo, and yay, about this fun fact. Aiming for lots of water tomorrow and healthy choices at the provided lunch and morning tea. As a precaution I will be taking yoghurt and fresh fruit.

Hope everyone is having a fab Sunday and best of luck for any Monday WI’s.

Night zzzzz x

A busy Sunday with the BIL and a roast dinner (this, along with 3 coffees, a bite of a muffin and two slices of avocado on toast), has formed my daily cals.

SOOOOOOO pleased to report a 1.6kg loss!!!! Yay.

Back to work reality and the new school year as of tomorrow. Boo, and yay, about this fun fact. Aiming for lots of water tomorrow and healthy choices at the provided lunch and morning tea. As a precaution I will be taking yoghurt and fresh fruit.

Hope everyone is having a fab Sunday and best of luck for any Monday WI’s.

Night zzzzz x

Yay well done on your loss. I just had to google it to convert it into lbs and that's 3.5lbs which is fab....you must feel great, very well done to you. It looks like all that water and green tea is working :)

I hope you have a good start to the school year tomorrow.....it'll be a shock to the system having had the holidays off!

Sounds like we all had great weekends but back to reality today. Hope your return to work wasn’t to much of a shock to the system up like you say the routine does help the weight loss. Yay on the 1.6 kg loss!
Well it’s time to get on with the day, catch you later🙂

Oh it’s been sooooo long and things were good, and then very good, and then okay, and then back to the beginning again. Here I am!

Well what a year 2020! Roll on a more positive 2021 for everyone.

Gearing up to commence a restrictive program (Cohens) and nail this weight business once and for all. First goal is to be under 80kgs and start drinking 2ltrs plus a day. Will weigh in the morning but think I around 85/86?

Thanks for dropping by 😊👌

Well good morning!

I’ve spent the past 2-3 days really eating better foods, no wine, 2 days of 40mins workouts, upped the water and consumed between 1300 - 1800 cals, as a result I’ve woken up feeling pretty good and less bloated. I’ve put my big girl pants on and faced the scales ... exactly 85. Dare say I’ve lost some and will leave my starting weight at 86kgs

Unfortunately, I’ve slept in and won’t be able to have 5 hours between meals today but will attempt to be 💯 back on track. I’m recommencing a program I paid for back in Feb 2020 called Cohens. I lost nearly 11kgs but thanks to a crazy 2020 I lost my way. Feeling positive and determined but trying not to over think and place too much pressure on myself. In 3 weeks I am back at work (teacher) and the daily routine should allow me to smash this program out. 👌

Thanks for stopping by 😊✌🏻

Well the day ran away with me so food wise off the Cohens plan but still healthy. Water is only at 1.2ltrs but I will drink another 450ml before bed. No exercise today but I’ve done 1.5hrs of house work.

B - stewed mango, plain yogurt and crushed crackers (Cohens) and a long macchiato 291cals
MS - long macchiato 21cals
L - brown rice, pumpkin, feta and quinoa salad 435 cals
AS - long macchiato and some rice crackers 110cals
D - stirfried broccoli, green capsicum, onion and cauliflower, with chilli tuna drained and a cube of Persian feta 330cals

1 x can of zero sugar lemonade

Roughly around 1200cals today. I will aim for two mugs of green tea tonight as well. Cohens is much less cal wise but will a healthy day. And a vast improvement from the past month lol

Taking one day at a time trying to do my best at Cohens but not entirely in the right frame of mind today knowing I could stick to the 5 hours between meals rule. Tomorrow is a new day and providing it’s a healthy one and the scales keep moving 👌😊

Thanks for dropping in 😊✌🏻

Oh it’s been sooooo long and things were good, and then very good, and then okay, and then back to the beginning again. Here I am!

Well what a year 2020! Roll on a more positive 2021 for everyone.

Gearing up to commence a restrictive program (Cohens) and nail this weight business once and for all. First goal is to be under 80kgs and start drinking 2ltrs plus a day. Will weigh in the morning but think I around 85/86?

Thanks for dropping by 😊👌
Great to see you back Bren.
Looking forward to following your journey 😺

Back