Bring it on.....

Just to say Kaya, at first I found the soups quite disgusting and the shakes drinkable but now Im finding the shakes somewhat vile and really enjoying the soups. I even found myself saying 'that was good' after one the other night, lol.

It's really bizarre how our tastes change on this diet isn't it!

I hope everyone is having a good start to the week.
I'm somewhat under the weather :(
Time of the month has decided to rear it's ugly head a week and a bit late and with killer cramps!
This is where my resolve will really be tested-so far I have kept on the straight and narrow but if I can ride out the storm if it carries on like this I don't know? I'll do me best!

Hi all
we it's weigh in day for week number 5......
Drum roll......7.5 lbs down hooooray!

I think the water has made a huge difference to me this week as my first week loss was less.

Anyway, here's to another week ;)

XXXXXXX

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the support it has made such a difference.
And cheers for the heads-up on the signature FMBB ;)
Xx

Last edited:
I just got back from the first night of an evening course I'm just starting (as if I don't have enough on my plate) and i'm realising how sad it is that my self esteem is so intrinsically caught up in my weight.
Don't get me wrong, I still have a long way to go but just the little bit of weight I have lost so far made a big difference to me in terms of going out in public, meeting new people etc...

It makes me feel quite shallow that I place so much importance on the way in which my appearance is seen by other people. :(

Hello all,
well I'm a little apprehensive. I'm going to be having quite a few people staying with me for a few weeks. It's gonna mean a lot of cooking and a lot of explanations.
I am going to do my level best to keep on the straight and narrow but it's going to be tough!

Can't believe I missed this (head up bum)

Yay you - fab loss

xxxx

Thanks Toots,
hope you have a fab trip.
Xxx

I'm in bed surfing minimins on my iPod and my tummy is growling. For the past two days i've been absolutely famished. Oh well I hope I can get to sleep soon.
Nighty nite all,
xx

How's it going today,Chick?

xx

Yeah not too bad thanks.
The scales haven't budged in 3 days which is annoying, but hey they will eventually......I hope!
I am mad busy at the mo with people staying, 2 different courses and bits and pieces of work. It's great in that I am so busy that I don't have much time to think about food other than cooking for family. I do have to make sure I'm downing enough water though (perhapse the reason the scales are being so obstinate?!).

How's Dubai treating you?

The scales haven't budged in 3 days which is annoying, but hey they will eventually......I hope!

Hey Kaya - I'm on week 6 of all about w8 and I often have up to 4 days when I have not lost anything. Every fourth week I have to add a low carb meal every day that week. That week I actually gained a lb. I'm not getting down about it though. I know I'm in it for the long haul lol. Best of luck and I'm sure your scales will move soon. Take care xxx.

Thanks guys!
I know I shouldn't moan and I shouldn't even really get on the scales everyday, but I just can't help it.

The thing that I found really strange is that I'm not even in ketosis and I've been a very good girl recently.....

Oh well, hope everyones doing ok and has good night.

Xxxxxx

hi cookie monster i hope all is well with you dont worry about the ketosticks if you havnt cheated then your probably in ketosis i know some people say that the sticks arnt accurate and didnt give the correct results so not to worry. just wandering whens your weigh in day. good luck for week 6

thanks hun!
My weigh in is thursday but it looks like I'm only gonna be down about 1lb at this rate.
Cest la vie.

Back