Brittany aka babytreetrunk 25lbs to lose for my 25th birthday!!!! join me!!!!!

yeah the pay is just terrible... because i know i want to be a sw consultant i don't mind what job i have to be honest. There is a massive asda near my home and im thinking of applying. They have said no 3 times but im willing to try again :D

xx

nothing ventured nothing gained :)

i will thanks :)

20130704_180120.jpg20130704_185747.jpg

the first pic is the detox water ive made, because u have to leave it overnight that can be my something new for tomorrow.
My something new for today is the second pic, lentil roast. I have to confess it was so nice was like cheesey mash with onions ooffff!!!! I went back and ate the other portion of it hahaha
so my syns are now 15.5
oops as long as i have 14.5 or less tomo it will be fine :D

total amount of money spent today is 3.12p doing well so far :D xx

well today has been a good day :D very sunny :D

so to start, my detox water is very refreshing and very minty... tastes like flat mojito haha so im going to drink in the next few days, don't know if i will make it again might try some other waters or less mint :) so that's my something new for the day

on the way back from work i decided to stop off at co-op and it is still very expensive isnt it. I went in for bananas and came out with them, babybel (on offer for a pound) and a tin of beans... that wouldn't have been so bad but i let myself buy a scratch card at the till for 2 pound grrr... i didn't win anything but it was the first card this year (only let myself buy one a year) so i'm ok with it haha

so total spend today is £4.82... need to reign it in.... cant afford to be spending a tenner every 3 days... tomorrow and Sunday i am going to not buy anything I hope :D

work was busy today so it flew by, everyone just keep their fingers crossed it continues to be busy so i keep getting hours :D

so food for today:

B) Porridge (heb), Banana, Maple Syrup (1)
L) Veggie Delite Salad (hea) Sauce (3) Quavers (5)
D)2 eggs, beans, mushrooms/onions tomato sauce (2)
S) 3 babybel (hea) branflakes (heb) yogurt, maple syrup (1.5)

Syns: 12.5

xxx

Babytreetrunk - ready to be serious!!! Diet, Change and Money Issues!! 3 in 1 :D

Ohh 3 babybel as HEA didnt know that i love my cheese!!!! X

Babytreetrunk - ready to be serious!!! Diet, Change and Money Issues!! 3 in 1 :D

If only cheese was free id be a size zero could live off it mmm

theslimmerme - be careful only babybel light :)

izzy - yeah I have an aldi close by which I do go to.. its just cz I walk past co-op but I wont be going there again lol

food was the exact same as yesterday so 12.5 syns

new thing for the day was just a new film - Friends with kids was really funny id recommend it :)

and total amount of money spent was 0.00 woo

tried to tan a bit today and found it too windy... will try again tomo haha

xx

theslimmerme - be careful only babybel light :)

izzy - yeah I have an aldi close by which I do go to.. its just cz I walk past co-op but I wont be going there again lol

food was the exact same as yesterday so 12.5 syns

new thing for the day was just a new film - Friends with kids was really funny id recommend it :)

and total amount of money spent was 0.00 woo

tried to tan a bit today and found it too windy... will try again tomo haha

xx

Oh ****** ive really overdone syns then lol
Opps

well this morning was spent sitting in the yard reading didnt get a tan but got a bit red so might do the same tomo :)

today extra easy

b) bran flakes, yogurt, banana and maple Syrup (1.5)
l) beetroot and goats cheese roast (hea + 4) cucumber and tomatoes, balsamic dressing (0.5) garlic and herb dressing (1) s) crisps (4.5) tangerines

dinner later is salad with quorn fillets and balsamic dressing (1)

syns 12.5 today, new thing for the day was using goats cheese for healthy a :) I will be doing this again...

so far spent nothing today :) wooo

Back