Buddy

thats really good, i started of well with my water but im slipping with it! need 2 defo up my intake! xx

Hi looking for a weight loss buddy to help me through this last hurdle of 3 stone. It's been tougher than I thought and could really do with someone to help keep me focused and on track when needed. Day 6 now and have managed to stick 100% to the plan so here's hoping I can carry on til target :)

Cheers Ron :)

hey ron! im also on day 6. i'll be ur buddy as i need help to stay focused and on track too. how are u finding the diet??

wee e

Hey wee e . Thanks for replying. Yeah finding it fine. Been struggling today cause not working. Find it much easier when busy at work. The food demons in my head have been working overtime today lol. Onwards and upwards though. Getting weighed in Wednesday so dinges crossed I get a good loss . How are you finding it?

Ron

yeah its good actually, weighed myself after day 5 and had lost half a stone so extremely happy, just need 2 keep pushing myself for it and drinnk lots of water.
ohh good luck for wednesday im sure u'll do great!!
any time i feel hungry when im sat in the house, i come on here or go 4 a walk or even throw myself in the bath to chill out. silly things but it takes ur mind off the food, also i carry my bottle of water everywhere i go, even tho iv not been drinking as much as i shud i really need 2 give myself a kick up the bum and drink more.
hope ur day goes better ron.

wee e x

Back