Buddy

hi louise
have a great day love and yes you can be yourself here no one judges you there all here to help x x x

thanks. chezz and co..

new day new start. Going to give calorie counting a try. mfp is saying 1560 daily so going to try that. slow and steady. would have jumped to 1200 and below before. unrealistic! might ask doc to perscribe orlistat. Could do with the "warning signs" there to keep me in check.

I've decided something today. a life spent sad is a life wasted. do I really want to look back at 60 and say I wasted it. I'm 30 now. hopefully 50 more to enjoy. I'm sick of looking back on my teens and 20's and thinking about all the things I'd change and all the bullying I endured. they don't deserve my time do they???

lou x

thanks. chezz and co.. new day new start. Going to give calorie counting a try. mfp is saying 1560 daily so going to try that. slow and steady. would have jumped to 1200 and below before. unrealistic! might ask doc to perscribe orlistat. Could do with the "warning signs" there to keep me in check. I've decided something today. a life spent sad is a life wasted. do I really want to look back at 60 and say I wasted it. I'm 30 now. hopefully 50 more to enjoy. I'm sick of looking back on my teens and 20's and thinking about all the things I'd change and all the bullying I endured. they don't deserve my time do they??? lou x

They don't Louise but you do you deserve your time & you deserve to be the best for you , remember you are worthy of it x

You are awesome and the bigger person. You've looked at what you don't like and you're taking steps to change it.

You're not being a spiteful nobody who makes themselves feel better by digging at others.

You can do it! And we're here to help push you and support you :)

I'm also calorie counting, I've found it works like nothing else ever has. After 85 days I'm down three stone exactly. I've tried to lose weight before, I've never got this far this soon through just 'healthy eating' on orlistat (ie stuff under 15gs of fat) without CC before. I definitely recommend you try it. If it's not for you there's all sorts of others to try :)

You are awesome and the bigger person. You've looked at what you don't like and you're taking steps to change it. You're not being a spiteful nobody who makes themselves feel better by digging at others. You can do it! And we're here to help push you and support you :) I'm also calorie counting, I've found it works like nothing else ever has. After 85 days I'm down three stone exactly. I've tried to lose weight before, I've never got this far this soon through just 'healthy eating' on orlistat (ie stuff under 15gs of fat) without CC before. I definitely recommend you try it. If it's not for you there's all sorts of others to try :)

What a fab loss hope I'm saying the same in 85 days x

lousie your going to do great x x x :)

Hey Louise, I started counting my kcals today and I ate really well. I think there might be something in it :)

And no regrets over wasted time, look to the bright, healthy, slim future ahead :) That's what I'm doing, daydreaming about my dream wardrobe :)

lottie thats it new clothes x x :D

I love coming down a size, though it's only happened trouser wise so far because of the boobs :whip:

hey girlie's

how are ye all? got the hair done today. feeling great. sometimes its the little things that start to make you feel like your worth it.

Can't wait for the clothes to come. I'm a uk size 24. can't wait to walk into a high street shop and pick up a 18 or please god a 16 and just get it. sick of paying loads extra just to get the sizing.

louise

Not too bad thans love, hope you're okay :)

It won't take long :) It does tend to drop pretty quickly when you get going at the start :)

TBH though, I do love Yours Clothing :)

ye they are fab. bit of a disaster tho shipping to ireland so I only do a big haul there every once and a while.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

oh louise i would love to visit Ireland one time my great granddad rymill came from there and i would love to find some family roots if i could where are you in Ireland x

hey girlie's how are ye all? got the hair done today. feeling great. sometimes its the little things that start to make you feel like your worth it. Can't wait for the clothes to come. I'm a uk size 24. can't wait to walk into a high street shop and pick up a 18 or please god a 16 and just get it. sick of paying loads extra just to get the sizing. louise

Struggling a bit the last few days infact my eating has been horrendous re focused tomorrow is a new day I know where I've gone wrong & where to sort it out how are you all doing? X

hi pink least you have picked up on it now and like you said tomorrow is another day x x x

Back