Butter is melting

Tis my birthday having a day off the xenical went to the cafe for breakfast n off for chinese with friends this evening

Neighbour has given us her excersize bike on long term loan as shes off away for a year

Not much else to report
X

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

Breakfast was marks n sparks lemon drizzle cake left from yesterday had a 70g portion, means their is 330g of it left in the kitchen calling my name - must stay strong and say NO!

Think I will have some tuna and cottage cheese for my lunch with a couple of rice cakes.

Feel lowsy would go on my newly aquired excersize bike but it is in the other room and lodger is asleep in their so don't want to wake her..

x

Sweet!! the gym I am a member of for swimming is £30 a year for swimming then £3 per swim, hubby just said "why don't you give them a call n find out how much a full membership so you don't need to pay per swim is" so I gave them a quick call, will cost me £17 a month by direct debit to swim any time, 7am - 10pm (why does my cossie have to be in for wash or I would go now) so I have to go at least 2x a week to justify it, but that isn't really very much concidering said pool is a 20min max walk away... So gonna go in the morning and change my membership plan x

growls loudly, just ranting to get this out as annoyed, a friend who was at uni with me n hubby is in Leeds for the weekend, has turned up AT MEAL TIME which would be fine but myself n Amy have worked out what we are eating n grrr not enough to stretch for 5 of us, so trying to make suggestions of "don't youhave a train to catch" n he is not getting the hints, I am getting annoyed...

I gave in. N cooked dinner they didnt get the hints!!

Yup im as good as in the city centre where abouts are you? X

Saw the gp this morning she never weighed me but gave me another months worth of xen
Shes on leave next week n the following week no apts with her so iv got 6 weeks worth of xen lets hope i shift more weight before i see her again aiming to loose a minAmum of 10lbs before i see her again

Ive just found your diary - I know we've chatted but it was good reading your initial entry and getting to know a bit more about you!!

Welcome!! Xx

Waves n thankies hun welcome to my atte
Pts to melt x

Welcome to my rambles

hi hun, finally found you "rambling" page lol. It was great reading about you and what got you here, we all have a story behind us!! I am glad you ditched the phetermines, they are so risky :( I know we all try things a some point in our lives that probably are not great, but we learn from these mistakes!!

So heres to a new slimmer us :)

Yup phen was bad news but at the time they didnt make sense even if my wacky brain said they did

A friend was googling something to do with converting lbs to stone a while ago n stumbled upon my
Pists in the phen board he phoned me n went nuts at the diary i had there think im
In for it when i nexr see him x

said friend will bring it up when drunk just to annoy me n get me annoyed at how daft I was ...

35 lengths swum this. Morning :)

Back