CALLING WALES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello from Corwen, Denbighshire! :sign0144:

Sounds a bit like my family...I was born in London but have lived in Wales most of my life, dad is 'London Irish', Mum's mum was Welsh, my kids and sister are Welsh, OH is English but has Scottish in the mix...and yes our 6 Nations are usually VERY interesting as I cheer for Ireland (brought up doing it, don't hate me lol), kids cheer for Wales...gets a bit heated occasionally! :rolleyes:

That sounds about normal to me!!

Sneaking in very late/very early to be the first to wish everyone Dydd Gwyl Dewi Hapus! :banana dancer:(<--- reminded me a bit of someone dressed up as a dancing daff, if you squint a bit...! :D)

Sneaking in very late/very early to be the first to wish everyone Dydd Gwyl Dewi Hapus! :banana dancer:(<--- reminded me a bit of someone dressed up as a dancing daff, if you squint a bit...! :D)

And a very late one to you too!!

2 1/2 hours to go guys!!! C'mon Cymru :)

Hi Lindopski, I live in Connah's Quay too :) I am English - was born in Chester to English parents, but went through school in Wales, learnt Welsh to A level and have one Welsh grandparent.

Connah's Quay North Wales, Usually people have heard of Shotton Steelworks 1/2 mile across the Dee or Flint - about 2 miles off.

I don't feel proper 'Cymru' as I don't speak welsh apart from a few words, even though I was Born in St Aspah. If there was a war though I'd be joining the Welsh ;)

Cymru Am Byth :D

Hi Lindopski, I live in Connah's Quay too :) I am English - was born in Chester to English parents, but went through school in Wales, learnt Welsh to A level and have one Welsh grandparent.

Hey both im in Mold :)

Back