Cambridge after Exante?

To be honest, my mind will still be on Cambridge, but I just need to save some money at the moment. So I'll be using Exante products for a couple of months and then I'll return to Cambridge for the important part.

well i wish u all the best on exante. i hope u keep up ur weight loss and manage to lose all the demons that u say have been getting u down lately. good luck xx

do exante to the pre made shakes like cambridge?

ah ok thanks

Hi FBS, keep us up to date with how you do on Exante, please? Hope it goes well for you. At least we will still be able to chat to you on here. :wave_cry:

The thought of paying less money for the products and not having to see my consultant every week is so tempting but I think I will just stick to cambridge at this stage.

I am worried if I switch now I won't like the Exante products and my losses might be affected. It also says on the Exante website that you should exercise for 20 minutes daily for best results. I am losing weight on Cambridge at the moment without exercising everyday and I don't think I'm going to have time to exercise everyday anyway.

Good luck FBS and keep us updated on how you get on. :)

All VLCD's should be the same or very similar for losses anyway. Exante is 600 calories per day, so I'm not expecting exactly the same losses as on CD at 415 calories per day, but I'm really hoping that it won't make too much of a difference.

I was also a little concerned about what the shakes might taste like, but I'm not really left with much choice to be honest. I intended to introduce exercise next week anyway, so it fits in fine with my plan.

I'll certainly post my thoughts on how they compare and I'll be around so that people know how things go over the next couple of months. :)

Back