Cambridge weight plan - April 2014 start - any buddies to share my (hunger) pain? Xx

Also, why do you hate evening weigh ins? Mines going to be 5.30 on Friday!

You just learn to do other stuff with your time, it becomes routine not to eat, and it feels good to be in control. You'll also find that the hunger and cravings stop, or at least don't last very long lol

I had 10 pork scratchings about 10 days ago and beat myself up over it. But I'm quite happy and content now with the diet and exercise.

Evening weigh in's I find are tough. I stop drinking water, I worry about bloating, I've had a day of drinking as well....and there can be up to a 5lb variance between morning and evening!!
I don't weigh myself at home ever.

Current loss: 17lbs and 12 inches

I've deliberately binned the scales so no temptation! Agh hadnt though about the weight variance! I think I'll save my 2 shakes for after weigh in on Friday and just have them late! I'll let you know how I get on!

i have my weigh in tonight :( and i am so bloated and farty lol I really need to cut back on the bars now as i think it might be those :/

Oh no! How did the weigh in go? I can't have the bars until week 3 but even then I may not...it's too close to eating for me! I've got a family meal on Friday and need some advice on what I should eat?! I was thinking of just having a chicken salad with no dressing?

Oh no! How did the weigh in go? I can't have the bars until week 3 but even then I may not...it's too close to eating for me! I've got a family meal on Friday and need some advice on what I should eat?! I was thinking of just having a chicken salad with no dressing?

5lbs and 3.5 inches! :) :)

Plain grilled chicken breast with green salad (lettuce, cucumber, spring onion) and no dressing :)

5lbs! We'll done! Good to see the losses are just as good when you're established! Struggled to drink shakes today...haven't had any food at all but I just wasn't hungry and was just forcing them down for nutrition... I suppose it teaches good habits not to eat when not hungry and to eat for nutrition rather than greed! So excited for weigh in on Friday! Did you do anything differently today due to evening weigh in? Like less water etc? I'm planning on just having my 1 shake on Friday before weigh in. Don't normally have a second shake until 6 normally! Xx

Keep going! It's going to be so worth it tomorrow!

I usually stop drinking about an hour before weigh in, and then go for a really big wee just before i hop on the scales! I find it works for me.

I took your advice and didn't drink so much water and weighed in last night! 15lbs lost! So happy! Don't weigh in now for 16 days so i'm going to be super good! How you getting on?

I took your advice and didn't drink so much water and weighed in last night! 15lbs lost! So happy! Don't weigh in now for 16 days so i'm going to be super good! How you getting on?

Yay that's superb!!!! Well done :) how motivating is that :)

I'm good. I have a planned day off tomorrow and I'm drinking so have to break the diet tonight. EEEEK

Current loss: 22lbs and 15.5 inches

Hello everyone! Hope you are all good. Not posted on here for ages, but have been reading posts still! Good luck to all the new starters, well done to existing people! I had weigh in today and broke the 2st loss! That's in 6 weeks. Seems crazy! I can't even remember being bigger....? Still 100% right the way through and in the zone. I am 'craving' food, but not 'tempted' at all. Subtle but important difference!! Anyway, hope everyone enjoyed the bank holiday weekend x

How was your night out liz?

I was craving a nice Pinot this evening!!!

Hi guys how's everyone getting on? I've been bad but back on it now!!!

total loss = 31 lbs

Bad how?

I had a super time at the wedding and gained 3lbs but went straight back on SS so hopefully that will go soon

Current loss: 22lbs and 15.5 inches

Back