Can you weigh yourself too much??

I weigh myself once a day in the morning before breakfast. It fluctuates a lot but a lb here and there doesn't bother me as long as on WI day I'm going in the right direction.

i unfortunately weigh every day, 3 times a day - once first thing, again in the evening after my shower and again before i go to bed - think i have some issues there!!!

For me, once a week at SW is ideal. I was once scale obsessed, weighing myself several times a day and it was not an emotionally healthy way to be.

Once a week, same day and same time, some times i do sneak on before the week though lol

If fluctuations are likely to get you down then stick to weekly. I will weigh everyday sometimes several times a day but am not particularly worried about the fluctuations but it can get you really down and unmotivated if it's going to bother you

I weigh every day but I honestly think weighing once a week is better, it's just a bad habit of mine. Hopefully once I have been doing this for a bit longer I'll have the confidence to step away from the scales a bit :p

I weigh myself every morning.
Official weigh in is on a Friday.
If I am up ( nearly always) on a Monday. I will make better choices until Friday.
I weigh at the sae time each day and can see the difference after the weekend when I am much more lenient on myself and allow myself to eat out, have wine and some treats. Am better Monday to Thursday.!

I thought I was being obsessive wanting to weigh myself at work today (never got the chance) - I only started dieting Saturday after weighing myself Friday - I feel a bit better now knowing I'm not alone and I'm not crazy!

The wii nags me to weigh in everyday (haha) but I limit it to once a week. I know that if it shows a gain, my head will just be totally out of the game.

I weigh myself morning and night - but only book it once a week, in a morning. For a couple of months I booked it every morning to see the fluctuations and they were wild. Night time weight seemed to have no bearing on what it would be the next morning - if I was lower at night I could still be higher next morning. I'd like to weigh myself less often, but don't have the confidence.

Back