Can't think of a catchy title...

Nothing wrong with admiring the scenery in my book, in fact not to do so would be rude!
OK so I get up days and down days, but what is the difference between a fast day and a low day?

Well done on day number two under your belt. :)

Start weight: 17st 7lbs
Week 1 -4lbs
Week 2 -2lbs
Week 3 -1.5lbs
Week 4 -2lbs
Week 5 -3lbs
Current weight: 16st 8.5lb
Total loss: 12.5lbs
71.5/84 to go.....
Next target to get past: 16st 7lbs....

Low is my own made up day. Fast is 500 calories, up is any amount. I just invented low to control me on my ups when I eat everything in sight :)

I see! So what cals do you limit to on a low day then?

Week 1 -4lbs
Week 2 -2lbs
Week 3 -1.5lbs
Week 4 -2lbs
Week 5 -3lbs
71.5/84 to go.....
Next target to get past: 16st 7lbs....

Oh, I just try not to eat crap and avoid carbs. Kinda like a red day :) like I said, I made it up !! Now hubby wants today to be a fast day! And it's easier to both do same day, so I will go for it. Looking forward to my tea cake tomorrow morning! Lol

If it's working then all good, doesn't really matter how you cut it does it. I shall enjoy your teacake too, vicariously. :)

Week 1 -4lbs
Week 2 -2lbs
Week 3 -1.5lbs
Week 4 -2lbs
Week 5 -3lbs
71.5/84 to go.....
Next target: to get under 16st 7lbs....

Still under 10 stone :)
Really going to get more off though. Want to be 9.7 ish. This summer will involve cycling and running, to firm up a bit!!

Nope. The summer did not involve cycling. Still just under / on 10 stone. Now aiming for 9.7 by my birthday. Mid nov!
I spent the summer training and practising being a First Responder for the ambo service.
Being nervous on call makes me eat :)
Back to school next week which will give me a better routine for fasting etc

Had a great summer :) how is everyone else?

Hello :) school knackering! Full time permanent now. Wow :)
I am loving it but hard work.
I had a good week and gained 2 lbs :-( I guess summer catching up. It is much easier being back at work now so hope in a week or 2 to be back under 10. Everything feels tight right now. Booo

You ok? I will go look at your diary now! X

You can have that off again in no time, especially as mow your full time, you won't have time to eat lol
Hope you're having a good weekend x

Current weight: 16st 8lb
Total loss: 13.0lbs
71lbs to go from a total of 84.....
Next target: to reach 16st 7lbs....

Right !!!! Yes. That was decisive. Been for a mile run / walk and intend to have perfect fast day. No more than 500 cal.

I will get a grip. I will not put the weight back on!!!

Well done!!

Good luck with the fast day - I am having a juice detox day, so not dissimilar calorie intake, maybe a bit more.

Current weight: 16st 8lb
Total loss: 13.0lbs
71lbs to go from a total of 84.....
Next target: to reach 16st 7lbs....

A perfect fast day including a run. But now invited out to friends for drinks and nibbles. Argh !!! Got home made humous and carrot sticks and water ready :) I will do my very best to not eat crap. Going to be soooo hard !!!

Nup. My friend went and specially bought me wheat free things to eat! Doh. So I broke. Didn't go mad but ..... I really did feel it was rude not to eat special food !!!
Next fast day wed !! Try again :)

Hi WG, hope school is going ok. Sounds like your doing really well. It's always difficult when someone else is arranging food :)

Back