Carb free pasta, rice, noodle

I've been eating mine for weeks and find hem fine. I also bulk buy from Amazon as it's the cheapest I've found them up to now at £9 something for 5 packs with free postage, and they arrived 2 days after I ordered them.

It won't let me write it but it's online you get offers on there and starts with the word group

Haha OK i get it, its like pictuonary! Great deal, well worth doing you save loads! Wonder why you can't write it on here?! X

Solved my own mystery-thats a lot of same tasting 'pasta!' However I am UBER excited at the prospect of lasagne. That is pretty much my fave food :) I'm thinking cheesy pasta (minus the pasta!) could be the white sauce? Obvs means using more than one pack in a meal but I can deal with that. Happy flippin days :) x

Solved my own mystery-thats a lot of same tasting 'pasta!' However I am UBER excited at the prospect of lasagne. That is pretty much my fave food :) I'm thinking cheesy pasta (minus the pasta!) could be the white sauce? Obvs means using more than one pack in a meal but I can deal with that. Happy flippin days :) x

Sorry Caroline only just saw this glad you got it sorted! The pasta is lovely with the s&s soups over the top and the veg! Or with just bouillon but a little tip soak them for ages they come out very rubbery! X

Sorry Caroline only just saw this glad you got it sorted! The pasta is lovely with the s&s soups over the top and the veg! Or with just bouillon but a little tip soak them for ages they come out very rubbery! X

Top tips, fanks :)
Nice to be able to make kind of normal meals. This diet can make you quite creative in the kitchen! X

Just to let you know S&S say not to use more than one meal pack per meal. Obviously the way round that is to mix up half of each.

Just to let you know S&S say not to use more than one meal pack per meal. Obviously the way round that is to mix up half of each.

Yeah i would be cheating a bit i know but I'll share it between other half and me so should work out as a pack each i reckon. I wonder why you can't have more than one per meal if you aren't having more than your daily allowance?

The reason they gave me was that the carbs would be too high for 1 meal

I asked my friend who's a Bodybuilder and she thinks it isnt true you have to eat them in different meals. So long as you are within your days carb allowance you should be fine. Unless there is something else in there like a chemical that you shouldnt have a lot of in one go?! Either way OH has had two packs at dinner a few times and is fine and has great losses. This diet is an eye opener :)

I enquired as to was I allowed 2 packs together and that's the reason they gave me. I can only guess because we are on a low amount spaced out over the day it's to allow our bodies to burn it at a rate of little and often rather than a large amount in one go which might end up becoming stored fat again. I'm not a dietician or anything so this is just my assumption from what they said on the phone. Mind you they say lots of things that other members then say is rubbish so I guess it's whatever you find works for you.

I enquired as to was I allowed 2 packs together and that's the reason they gave me. I can only guess because we are on a low amount spaced out over the day it's to allow our bodies to burn it at a rate of little and often rather than a large amount in one go which might end up becoming stored fat again. I'm not a dietician or anything so this is just my assumption from what they said on the phone. Mind you they say lots of things that other members then say is rubbish so I guess it's whatever you find works for you.

Totally agree, everyone is different. V much trial and error in S&S!

I need help from some Group On experts! I ordered the Zero pasta deal, and yesterday some saucepans (rock n roll i know!) but have had no email confs or anything. They show as purchased but how do i now when they are being delivered or anything like that?! Never used it before and now am in a panic!

I need help from some Group On experts! I ordered the Zero pasta deal, and yesterday some saucepans (rock n roll i know!) but have had no email confs or anything. They show as purchased but how do i now when they are being delivered or anything like that?! Never used it before and now am in a panic!

Ummm not sure I'm new to it too and ordered my zero stuff so it better come I think I got a reference number which I kept but no email I don't think! X

Ummm not sure I'm new to it too and ordered my zero stuff so it better come I think I got a reference number which I kept but no email I don't think! X

Thanks hun. I emailed their CS dpt today so will let you know what they say. How are you getting on? Have you a diary a can stalk?!! Xx

Thanks hun. I emailed their CS dpt today so will let you know what they say. How are you getting on? Have you a diary a can stalk?!! Xx

Ha I have it's called wedding dress something or other ha I can't actually remember! What's your diary name! It's wi tomorrow I can't wait I'm sooooo hoping to be in that next stone bracket!!! How's you getting on? X

Had the rice today with my beefy, veggie, casseroley jobby. Defo did the job in padding my food out. Essentially they are the noodles cut up uber small andi think i will only buy the rice and noodles in the future as not as thick and rubbery as pasta :)
Having said that i can't wait for my Zero order from G On to arrive as i have plans for those lasagne sheets :)

Back