Step 1 Sole Source + Carb Junkie Going Cold Turkey

that is ex its all going in the right direction. it is a good feeling when you try on something used to be tight and it fits in a comfortable fashion
jx

Yesterday was pretty tough going and there were moments when I almost had something like the pringles from the cupboard or seriously comtemplated getting a take away but thankfully my wife helped me through it

I read another similar post to what I came on to say a few minutes ago but thought I would still share it again anyway: my trousers are too big to fit me!!! Ok, so it's only one pair at the moment that have a hard time staying up but they are all getting much looser in general. The trousers in question just about stay up but they are really loose and I keep having to pull them up a bit when walking and they are at the stage where I would be pulling them up more often than I wasn't...so picked out a different pair!!! I am looking forward to more of them being this way

A collegue was telling me she thought I had lost weight as well. I never know if people are being serious or kind. The way I see it is if someone who knows you but doesn't know you are dieting says something like that you really can tell and if it's someone who knows about the diet and the time and effort you are putting in they are saying it to try and be supportive/motivational/complementory etc. So far I have had a few comments like that but all from people who know about the diet so I'm holding out for my complements from those who don't know

Another day at the office...it's quite bad that my lemon bar is usually the highlight of my day! Today I decided to have it for breakfast as I just needed a little something to perk up my morning.

We have our piles of sorted clothes...one for 18's, one for 20's and then the one in the wardrobe are the 22's. After needing to start a "too big for me" pile I decided to "revisit" the 20's pile and see how I am doing. I fit comfortably in a few of them so they have been promoted but most of them do up but my belly sticks out over the top a little so I have some more work to do before I will be able to wear them...not long now!!

Ok so scratch my pervious post as 12:30 rollled around and now I am really missing food. I'm not really that hungry or around food at all but just having some cravings for I don't even know what....

Nic has her weigh in this evening and she is only 4lb off the 2 stone lost milestone so really hope we have done enough this week. I am only 3lb away and I might have had a sneeky peek on the scales this morning and think I have lost about 2lb (although that is really inaccurate as it was a completely different time to when I usually get weighed and I think my scales are a bit out from my consultants anyway....not to mention usually when I have my weekly weigh in I have been drinking a good amount of water throughout the day that gets added on)....

I don't even know what I would have if I could, I think I am craving the food textures more than the taste as I know I won't be able to have anthing solid for another 6/7 hours....

glass of water and then pick a job that needs done and bury yourself in it. once you break the food urge you ll feel better.
jxx

I managed to fill the afternoon and get loads done which really helped with the craving...

Nic managed to lose 4lb this week which is great!!! She has lost a total of 2 stone in 7 weeks. I hope I can reach that milestone tomorrow but I'm not expecting to. I need 3lb this week to get to it

I know I said I'm not expecting to meet my 3lb this week (because I don't feel different not because I have cheated at all) but it still really sucks when that's confirmed :-( 2lb! I'm still 1lb away from the 2 stone mini-goal and not only that but I lost zero inches this week as well. I have no idea where it has gone from, maybe it was just water weigh or something feeling really fed up currently and trying to resist the burger and chips that are calling to me because its been a disappointing week

Just keep at it! You would feel like crap and hate you're self if you had burger and chips! Just think of the grease rolling down the back of you're throat, yuck! And hey 3lb is still good :D stay strong you can do it :)

13.3 start weight 11.2 right now and going inwards and onwards! x

Just keep at it! You would feel like crap and hate you're self if you had burger and chips! Just think of the grease rolling down the back of you're throat, yuck! And hey 3lb is still good :D stay strong you can do it :)

I lost 2lb this week but my goal was 3! We gave in and had some food last night and by some I mean we stuffed ourselves with a mix of carby and fatty goodness. To be honest I find I need the occasional (currently every few weeks) break just to put the cravings at bay once again and allow me to continue being motivated once more. I am 1lb off the 2 stone mark and I know this isn't one of those times where you break it once and you go off the rails completely...binge loads...don't go back to your councillor etc. I have changed my attitude since starting and know this is a way of life choice and I choose to have the occasional "treat". I figure one treat every 2-4 weeks is enough to help me stick to what I am doing...it's like when someone bottles up their feelings and then one day just goes crazy (sometimes irrevocably so)...

A 5 mile walk into town today to help burn off some of the badness...fingers crossed for 3 weeks at 100%!

If you need something to keep you going without having a massive off the rails blow out for good then yes I understand just as long as you get right back on it, for me at least I get the pleasure?... Of having a cigarette, god knows how I will cope next week when it's cold turkey time! The walk will do you wonders! Burn off those evil calories :)

I hope you did okay alone, times like that I find difficult to but that's when you learn you aren't actually hungry you're just bored! :) view it as a positive thing then you won't cave :) you are doing so well and you have a brake soon for nics birthday :D stay positive, you are doing it! No can about it you ARE doing it, that's something to be proud of!!

I hope you did okay alone, times like that I find difficult to but that's when you learn you aren't actually hungry you're just bored! :) view it as a positive thing then you won't cave :) you are doing so well and you have a brake soon for nics birthday :D stay positive, you are doing it! No can about it you ARE doing it, that's something to be proud of!!

It was tough going but I managed it. Have to keep reminding myself I have made it through tough days before...

Thanks for the support!

Sent from my LT26i using MiniMins.com mobile app

You have! Look at how how well you have done this far :D it's tough but worth it to feel good about you're self feel healthy :)

I hope today was a good one for you! :)

I hope today was a good one for you! :)

Today went ok...it was pretty busy at work and virtually didn't leave my PC all day (or even go on here or any other website not related to work)...just had my SS+ meal and counting down the days until Friday again!

Back