Ceracraft Ceramic frying pan

Also the lids you can buy have a vent at the top so you can pour in liquid and it drips into the pan a bit at a time

Bad comments are not just on Amazon.:) If they bring them down to a fiver I might try one.;)

Can't imagine all the terrible reviews are wrong either. Usually, if there are only a few, you can read between the lines and think they're not going to suit everybody but 44 dreadful reviews on just one site would definitely set alarm bells ringing. Think I'll have to stick with Frylight!

I hadn't read the reviews at Amazon but I've just been to their site and I must admit the frying pan does sound a bit grim. I've had mine since Christmas day and it is ok but I'll just have to see what it's like in a couple of months time. I'll be back then to let you all know

Can you tell I really want one but want someone to put it to the test before I buy it.:)

I love mine, I have 3 of them in different sizes, best pieces of kitchen ware I've owned in ages! Still waiting for someone to explain an air fryer to me (pretty please) haha

I love mine, I have 3 of them in different sizes, best pieces of kitchen ware I've owned in ages! Still waiting for someone to explain an air fryer to me (pretty please) haha

I love my airfryer, it is so easy you just chip your potatoes and put them in and the chips are amazing. I also do little potatoes that take 10minutes for breakfast. Have to admit to doing not much apart from potatoes, mushrooms, in it. But have been looking through the book to get more ideas. Just persuaded my sister to get one and she loves it too!

I love my airfryer, it is so easy you just chip your potatoes and put them in and the chips are amazing. I also do little potatoes that take 10minutes for breakfast. Have to admit to doing not much apart from potatoes, mushrooms, in it. But have been looking through the book to get more ideas. Just persuaded my sister to get one and she loves it too!

So you don't need oil?

No just squirt fry light on the potatoes. The instructions say oil but I have never used it just fry light.

Well if that's the case, how come I'm getting on with it just fine??

My previous comment wasn't meant as a personal attack (sorry if you took it that way) and, as I pointed out, 34 people had raved about it. It's just when an item has even more terrible reviews (44), it means for quite a lot of people it isn't coming up to scratch and so I would personally think very carefully before buying one. I'm really glad you are getting on just fine with yours, Julieee and hope it continues to be ok for you.

Kathy

Sometimes the unknown makes are as good but cheaper, aren't they? We had an unknown freezer ages ago, much cheaper than the well known makes and it lasted about 10 years!! I know what you mean though - the huge choice available makes it so difficult to decide. That's why I think ratings are usually so helpful. Good luck with your decision! :)

Kathy

I really want one. I am quite a gadget person. Parents bought me tassimo for christmas, hoping hubby will buy me a blender for my birthday.

Back