Champix & Lipotrim Diary

The champix is very good at stopping the cravings just make sure to take the full 3 months worth stopping early is not good! X

I was wanting to stop as I feel a little nauseous at times and suspect it may be the tablets but the counsellor said it was better to complete the whole course just to make sure.

I was wanting to stop as I feel a little nauseous at times and suspect it may be the tablets but the counsellor said it was better to complete the whole course just to make sure.

I stopped early thinking I was a little clever going against what advisor said and was smoking 20 a day inside 10 days the cravings were awful, so my best advice is to do what it says on the tin x

I stopped early thinking I was a little clever going against what advisor said and was smoking 20 a day inside 10 days the cravings were awful, so my best advice is to do what it says on the tin x

Oh dont want that, defeats all your hard work and taking those awful tablets. Thanks, I will persevere.

Thanks, I dont think I can have milk. I'll have to make sure that I take just after my shake so my stomach is lined with something. Try that tomorrow.

Back