changes to plans

There are some on 20+ syns in my Group, and I understood from one of them that they had more as they had more weight to lose.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Janet, the one Member I was talking too, hadn't joined long, and she just said it was because she had a lot of weight to lose, and said her friend had the same allowance.

Hi all, I used to do SW last year and have started this week with a new start and all that.
Was kind of greatful for the changes to plans as it makes it feel more like a new journey for me.
The main thing I am confused by is the fact I can have more than 15 syns?!
When I used to go, only men were allowed more than 15 (25 I think?) but my consultant said when I weighed in that I could have up to 20 a day and that I should (as she knows I used to do it and restrcited myself too much and then binged).
Is it because I am heavier than before or is this a new thing?

Nice to see you back again ;)

There are some on 20+ syns in my Group, and I understood from one of them that they had more as they had more weight to lose.

Beat me to it, exactly what I was going to say.

Ah okay good to know I'm not just a weird case! I have 5st 5 to lose and I@m guessing due to my high BMI thats why. Thanks :)

Note though: SP Plan should not be done long term. It should only be done for 1 week as a boost to weight losses.
After that you should revert to EE with only the odd day as SP and add extra items to get more calcium.

This is contrary to what I had been told by my consultant and the area manager, they had said that it's okay to do it more long-term but you should look at having both HEB's and have one day with two HEA's per week on EESP as well as regular consumption of fat-free dairy such as yoghurt/fromage frais to avoid having negative impacts on the body.

My understanding is if you want to carry on with it long term it's fine, but you should introduce an extra a choice or yogurt. I only do it Monday to Thursday anyway, follow EE over the weekend

Apologies - I've interpreted it slight wrong I think as I've just checked my book and the website.

According to the book you should add some standard EE days
BOOK SAYS
EESP.jpg

Although website says you should either build in some standard EE days or add some extra calcium.
WEBSITE SAYS
EESP WEB.jpg

Last edited:
Back