Charley24-Day 1 To Goal-And Restart Again!

Oh Kim - cheese ! My most fav food ever !!!!!!!!!!
Day 6 for me, horrid horrid, horrid ! All the family had fish and chips the smell was unbearable !!!!

Off to bed to watch a film and maybe have a bar (that will be 4 products today but I am starved) !!!!!!!

xxx

Oops I have missed quite a few days !!!

I lost 10lbs at weigh in :)

Now on day.....erm.....12 and doing fine, managed to walk 8 mile last week and am up to 6 so far this week...not going to be easy when back to work but will try !

So work tomorrow again - boooo !!!!

Hope everyone is doing fine !

Hello Again, it's me bad penny!
Thought I would start by saying a huge hello!
I have just read my entire journey and wanted to share that I restarted CWP yesterday weighing in at 13.13.

Since my last post, I had went up to 15.1 (more than I originally started CD on. Started SW....lost 2.5 stone and went to Florida for a fortnight.

These days I have struggled to control myself, the clothes are getting tighter and so I have gone back to CWP, knowing that the weight will drop off, if I follow the plan and I keep motivated.

I know it seems like I duck in and out, and it's true, the first time I did CWP I lasted 1 day, the second I lasted 100 days, however I feel so motivated right now and I need and want to do this.

Day 1 was fine, very impressed with the new Mango shakes (my new fav) and have heard about the coconut - wow!
Day 2 today and I have kept busy, have headache from hell but I knew that would come.

Doing CP with my friend this time who weighs the same (but is 3 inches taller) our measurements are almost identical, so we are having a mini challenge! Can't wait to wear some of my nice summer outfits!

Anyways I will be posting each night to let you know how I get on, and if you haven't read previously, my journey starts on page 1, I lost 54lbs in 12 weeks. See you tomorrow (dreaded day 3 hehe) x

Day 3
Firstly Hey Shanny :) Good to see you, how's things going?

Day 3 has been okish! Went to the park to take my mind of things, I hate Day 3! Mind you Day 4 is usually horrid too!
Still just keep busy, plenty water, lots of sleep and I will get thru these first few difficult days !

xxx

Hey! Charley, followed your diary previously and you did so well! Wishing you all the best this time around! I'm stillin CD section but doing Slim & Save as a tad cheaper and just makes a change for a vlcd plan. Mango shakes sounds great on CD though!

Day 3
Firstly Hey Shanny :) Good to see you, how's things going?

Day 3 has been okish! Went to the park to take my mind of things, I hate Day 3! Mind you Day 4 is usually horrid too!
Still just keep busy, plenty water, lots of sleep and I will get thru these first few difficult days !

xxx
Im very well thank you trying to fight the fat lol how's your week been? hope your staying strong :) x

Hello, sorry for late reply.

I have been to a funeral today for a friend and haven't posted since I heard the news, sorry I have just had my mind on other things.

Lost 11lb at weigh in and I am now on day 10? I think!

I am doing well, the lasagne at funeral looked lovely and smell delish but I resisted!

Hope everyone having a good week, I will post again soon when I have a bit more time to stop and type xxxx

Hello all, guess who is back.....except I am now trying slim and save as its cheaper and I needed a new challenge haha. I like the fact I can have 4 packs and so I am now going to be doing a SNS diary instead.

today is day 1 and I weigh 15 stone.......a long way since my 11 stone goal days 3.5 years ago.

with SNS I can have meal packs soooo........

breakfast was a raspberry shake which was lovely, more milky like than cd.
lunch was spicy spaghetti, which although resembled baby food was nice tasting

tea was a lemon yogurt bar which was delish
Supper was crispy vanilla shake which I love!

only 1 bottle of water down so far so I best get some more down! A good first day I feel and I haven't felt too hungry!

I really hope this is a new start for me.......203 days til Florida again and I want to be rocking size 12's by then!

hope everyone is fine who used to post on my diary, be good to hear from you!

So day 2!

Breakfast was vanilla shake - so milky! Lunch mushroom pasta, simply gorgeous! Break milk chocolate Truffle bar and tea a caramel shake (wow)

Its 5.30pm I am feeling fine, glugging my water and not worrying as much about the dreaded day 3.......my sister and friend have started too and I have been informed that the soups are lovely and the cottage pie and chilli are great.

i have ordered a month worth, worked out at 30 per week and that's with 4 products a day.....actually feel like its possible I can do this! Hope everyone well x

Hi Charley, welcome back (bittersweet)! I'm back to finish my journey, will do the most part on SS/SS+ and finish the last 5-10 lbs with exercise while moving up the steps, will see how I look then and decide which plan I'll switch to the closer I am to goal.

So Day 2, congrats! What have you been doing with yourself lately?

Hey Hun! I am good thanks just lot of weight to lose! Check you out! Well done on your fab loss x I am on slim and save now, amazing x I am still on plan day 4 for me..........ah can't wait to feel good again!

Hey Hun! I am good thanks just lot of weight to lose! Check you out! Well done on your fab loss x I am on slim and save now, amazing x I am still on plan day 4 for me..........ah can't wait to feel good again!

Okay so I have a personal question for you... I'm back on CD SS/SS+... I know it wasn't your thing you had a problem with it in the end... But you did get to goal, ( I sooooo followed your diary), so what happened?!?
Just asking for my personal research.... Was it the day to day? Or did it give you bad habits? Just trying to figure out my "picking" in between diet- mode... Never used to do it is all :-/

Omg can't believe I am back.......signed up with a new CDC today start Sunday......102lbs to lose.............bring it on! X

Hi Charley

Just wanted to say a quick hi and offer my support, I'm in the same boat as you and going to restart tomorrow in a bid to lose 3 stones in 11 weeks! Good luck and I'll be subscribing to your thread. x

Hi Lou Lou !!!! Good luck on your restart........gosh it's harder to restart than start!
I begin tomorrow, I am ready and will be using this diary to document each day !!! xxxxx We can do it !

Hi charley,

Just wanted to pop my head in to see how you're getting along? Hope it's been a good day for you! Me on the other hand, not so good but I'm planning my millionth restart tomorrow lol

Hello !!! Ok I will do Day 1,2 and 3 together !
Going fine, feeling peckish but keeping busy. funnily enough it is usually day 4 the worst for me, but we will see, I have a busy day tomorrow so I will let you know how I get on. Loulou it's all about restarts for me over the last 5 years since I got to goal....but I am trying hard again and I am focused, taken some horrid photos of myself to remind me how much weight I have put on and how I do not want to feel/look this way for my 40th in 7 months !

Hope everyone having a good night, hang in there xxxx

Back