Cheeky P's Simple Journey

Good morning everyone!
First day back to work and guess what....my car won't start!

I'm going to have to walk to the train station which is a 1.2 mile walk then leave early as I need to walk back to pick up my girls from the childminder.

On the upside there's activity points to be earnt lol xx

Last edited:
Good morning everyone!
First day back to work and guess what....my car won't start!

I'm going to have to walk to the train station which is a 1.2 mile walk then leave early as I need to walk back to pick up my girls from the childminder.

On the upside there's activity points to be earnt lol xx

Oh heck not a great start to day x had my hubby thinking he was clever trying to argue with me this morning so i turned over & ignored him lol

Oh heck not a great start to day x had my hubby thinking he was clever trying to argue with me this morning so i turned over & ignored him lol

Good on you! I'm going to be making more effort to not get dragged into silly arguments with hubby. It usually starts off silly tiff then turns into something worse x

Good on you! I'm going to be making more effort to not get dragged into silly arguments with hubby. It usually starts off silly tiff then turns into something worse x

Yes same here so decided if i ignore him he will just shut up lol :)

Why are men so annoying in the morning. Well other times too. Bummer about the car but like you said you've Earnt some activity points xx

Mines definitely annoying all the time lol

Hiya all,

Having a very manic time (work and hubby work) and to top it off my eldest has come down with the sickness bug.

My brain really isn't working so I've put WW to one side. I'm trying to eat intuitively at the moment. I'm not sure how long it is going to last. If I'm finding that I can manage life and weight loss I might temporarily move to CC as I know F&H isn't going to work at the moment and to find the calories of food to then calculate the PP's it's just too much.

I feel terrible leaving my post and I fully intend to stay in touch with you guys via your posts just can't get the right balance at the moment :( :( :(

No need to explain sweety xx we are here to support you and hope you feel better soon

Hiya all,

Having a very manic time (work and hubby work) and to top it off my eldest has come down with the sickness bug.

My brain really isn't working so I've put WW to one side. I'm trying to eat intuitively at the moment. I'm not sure how long it is going to last. If I'm finding that I can manage life and weight loss I might temporarily move to CC as I know F&H isn't going to work at the moment and to find the calories of food to then calculate the PP's it's just too much.

I feel terrible leaving my post and I fully intend to stay in touch with you guys via your posts just can't get the right balance at the moment :( :( :(

Sorry to hear you are having a mare of a time.
As you said, if you just try to lay off the bad stuff whilst you regroup, that's better than nothing.
Hope you get things sorted soon. xx

Thank you everyone for the lovely words. Life has been tough since the new year.

I have decided that I still need to have a food/weight loss diary. I'm 100% committed to losing weight and I love this site so I've created a diary in the dairy section (ive attached the link)

I'm going to do calorie counting for the time being as it's the easiest plan that caters for my madness lol

I will still popping on other posts

Good luck with your journeys xx

http://www.minimins.com/weight-loss-diary/348798-ramblings-cheeky-pasterfield.html

Thank you everyone for the lovely words. Life has been tough since the new year.

I have decided that I still need to have a food/weight loss diary. I'm 100% committed to losing weight and I love this site so I've created a diary in the dairy section (ive attached the link)

I'm going to do calorie counting for the time being as it's the easiest plan that caters for my madness lol

I will still popping on other posts

Good luck with your journeys xx

http://www.minimins.com/weight-loss-diary/348798-ramblings-cheeky-pasterfield.html

Best way till you are back on it xx

Back