cherylxx's food diary

lol yep, 6lbs off for me this week.
to say im happy is a very slight understatement :D.
13lbs in 4 weeks so should get my stone award next week (fingers crossed)
had my treat night last night and boyyyy was i bad.
after eating nothing all day (apart from alpen light breakfast) i came home and ate:
cheese on white toast (x2) with beans and sausage (tinned)
tesco finest luxury chocolate cheesecake (515 calories a slice so i dont even want to know the syn value, lol)
synned to the max but hey, back on track today, treat night now in the past :D

thursday:

B: 2 alpen light bars and a banana

L: salad with ham and quorn chicken and stuffing slices.

D: eat smart pork sausages, egg, bacon (fat removed) and tomato gravy (tinned tomatoes with seasoning, herbs and sweetener)

S: rainbow drops (11 syns)
1 mini digestive (1/2 a syn :eek:)its the size of a coin. lol

Friday: mix/max day

B: weetabix (hex B) with semi skimmed milk (hex A) and banana

L: pub carvery (oops) no idea on syns so gonna say about 25syns (couldnt resist the roast potatoes and gravy :rolleyes:)

D: fresh cod with tomatoes and herbs with green beans and broccoli.

S: strawberries and mullerlight yoghurt

oops, not done food diary for a few days. ive been pretty good though:).

Monday:
B: 1 alpen light (part of hex b)
banana

L: alpen light (rest of the hex b)

D: chicken tikka, salad, julienne carrots.

S: tesco luxury fruit salad (frozen)
banana
fresh strawberries.
might have a packet of rainbow drops as i watch night time tv :rolleyes: (if so, 11 syns)

oh btw cheryl im totally addicted to rqinbow drops lol i found the big bags and worked out they got 200 cals and they last me forever in the evening s there a god send

lol, i swear rainbow drops are addictive.
they are like a drug to me :eek:
they do last a long time which helps a lot.
i always eat them at night to get me through the munchy hours:)

tuesday.

B: 2 alpen light bars (hex b)
250ml semi skimmed milk(used in tea throughout the day)

L: nothing

D: chips, steak pudding and gravy (treat night after weigh in)

total syns =42 but with it being treat night, i dont really care :p

lost 2lbs at tonights weigh in , making 15lbs in 5 weeks :D.

wednesday:

B: nothing

L: about 15 cherry tomatoes
banana
(kinda grabbed on the run)

D: carvery using turkey as hex b.
only had 3 roasts so i imagine in all maybe 20 syns maximum.

back on track as from tomorrow 100% :D

thursday:

SUPERFREE DAY:

B: 1 alpen light bar (1/2 hex b)
banana

L: quorn chicken/stuffing slices, tomato, cucumber, pickled onions, cottage cheese and egg.

D: quorn chicken style pieces cooked in spices with garlic and stir fried vegetables.

S: banana, strawberries and mullerlight.
1 alpen light bar (other 1/2 hex b)
250mls semi skimmed milk (used in tea throughout the day)

sunday:

B: 3 weetabix (1 1/2 hex b)
semi skimmed milk (hex a)

L: nothing.

D: eat smart sausage, quorn burger, egg and tomato gravy.

S: banana
2 vienese whirls (14 syns)

monday:

B: 2 alpen light bars

L: banana and apple

D: meat salad with boiled egg and cottage cheese.

S: tesco luxury fruit salad
caramel slice (8 syns)

hey cheryle how u doing ? how was weigh in? .. as for me ive put on 9 pounds since last tuesday 19th*i no wow lol trying to get my head round being good today hence at minimims .. hope your well hun xxxxxxx

hiya night,
good to hear from u hun.
i stayed the same this week which i suppose isnt bad since my totm finally arrived last tuesday night (after weigh in) and i know ive had water retention all week as ive had that heavily pregnant look. lol
i had to go for a sigmoidoscopy yesterday and now i feel terrible.
the procedure wasnt painful or rough but in the hours after leaving the hospital i developped a lot of increasing pain in the base of my spine.
my mum tried to get me to ring the hospital but no way was i gonna end up going back there so im now sitting (in a fashion) on a donut shaped cushion.
its soooo sore :cry:i didnt expect to feel sore and apparantly it doesnt normally make anyone sore.
wonder if they could have disturbed a nerve during the procedure.
i have to go through it again in the next month or so (waiting for another appointment) only next time is a much longer procedure and will require sedation.
feeling a little sorry for myself right now.
sorry, didnt mean to go on and on :rolleyes:
how u feeling?
sorry about the gain but sounds like u must have had a wicked week ;)

ouch sounds awfull hun i dont even no what it is you have had done wish u well soon and u should inform hosp of any stranger symtoms just to be sure .... i didint really have a wicked week u no its funny but when you eat what you like you stop enjoying food .. i mean you dont appreiate what you are putting in your mouth its just wham bam thankyou mam ( so to speak LOL ive just been riduculas last ten days its not even funny lol i am due on though but im confused as been bleeding since hospital appionment
any ways take care hun keep up your brill work ok sts is better than putting on xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi night
what i had done was a camera procedure.
lets just say it was not oral eh :eek:
still in some pain now but it isnt so severe now so whatever they did is getting better.
i know exactly what u mean by not appreciating food if u eat whatever u want to eat.
i have always said i enjoy a treat. a little of what u fancy does ya good and ive enjoyed my treats much more than i enjoyed my 7 days of eating whatever i wanted when i left CD.
was the hospital appointment intrusive?
or were u very stressed about it?

thursday:

B: banana

L: apple , orange and an alpen light bar ( 1/2 hex b)

D: chick pea dahl cooked with onion, garlic, tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, baked beans and extra spices, served with syn free chips and boiled rice.

S: 1 jaffa style bar ( unsure of syns but guessing about 7)
3 weetabix ( 1 1/2 hex b) with semi skimmed milk (hex a) and banana ( got peckish at 1am lol)

lol hi night,
ive taken a 3 week holiday as my mum and aunt (who i attend class with) have gone to bulgaria.
however, with the help of a few cambridge tetras a day im managing to stop any gain and am monitoring my weight on a daily basis (as i eat cheese sandwiches on tiger bread) lol.
how u doing hun?

cheryleeeeeeeeeee yr alive thank god lol
well done to you if your keeping it stable,me jesus christ dont ask lmao all diet out the window ,im oing back on cd 21st october all toghther since stoping cd ive gained 9 pounds ( which does not include the expected water gain lol as i dont count that lol i dont think 9 pounds is too horrific considering i gave up fags too so im not beating myself up to much ( just a few slaps lol ) sooooooo thats me :):):)

Back