Chicken Soup.....

no what ya mean Laura and you are right, officially no additives to any meal thats for sure to be sure lol but it aint done me any harm x

I have that much to loose that I dont want to take any risks! I dont need food right now, so I am sure I can go without sweetners :D

good for you Laura and you do right, you will lose loads with that great attitude xxxx

I tried the soup with all the things added and had to force it down, dont think I will try it again

I love the soup, I don't add anything but still like it. I'm saving Gaz's recipe for when I get really bored of having it plain.

That said I would just get one to try as most people seem to hate it, altho the flapjacks are the worst, hope you find something you like to add a bit of variety x

i like the soup and flappy's, the soup reminds me of chicken pot noodle... without the noodle lol ;)

week 1 i loved the soup had it every night for my tea, week 2 the same by week 3 i was fed up of it and by week 6 the thought of eating another chicken soup again made me hurl so now i just stick to Vanilla, Chocolate and Strawberry. Tried both flapjacks and didnt like them but its each to their own different strokes for different folks etc

Im happy now with Vanilla for brekkie , Strawberry for dinner and Choccie for tea but i dunno about when it gets really cold and i want a hot tea !

I read about making the choc as a hot drink!

I have tried it twice, first time I made it in a rather large mug, I put the powder in and added some cold water, gave it a good mix with a fork then added some hot, and it tasted a little weak, but it was lovely! Made me feel like I was being naughty lol

I also tried it in the frothy machine, with less water and it wasnt nice at all!

I'm lucky, I've been able to palette all of them.

Vanilla - I only use in the mornings, split over 2 cups of freshly brewed coffee. Very latte like.

Soup - again, I don't mind without anything but I did like a little S&P and also tried chilli powder the other night...but used a bit too much :-0 hot, hot!!

Flapjacks - my chemist said the same and gave me one as a sample.
Honestly, first attempt was AWFUL but after that, I nibble them for about 4 hours at a time, throughout the day, with coffee and water.

It's nice to have something hard after a while ;-)

Back