Chickpea Dahl Loaf

I grate 2onions and mix that into them, put them in cake cases they turn out to be onion bhajis.
I take them to friends when were having a girly get together and Il eat them while having a drink,keeps me away from the naughty nibbles,plus everyone seems to like them too.
X

I grate 2onions and mix that into them, put them in cake cases they turn out to be onion bhajis.
I take them to friends when were having a girly get together and Il eat them while having a drink,keeps me away from the naughty nibbles,plus everyone seems to like them too.
X

That's a great idea!! I'm going to try that! Thank you!

Save gas and cook it on a lower shelf when doing SW chips in the oven. Only used 3 eggs and it worked fine for me.

The Asda chickpea Dahl tasted fine as well.

Happy slimming!

X
What a brilliant idea. Syn-free onion bhajis!

Last edited:
Hello, just to let you know....
Only Asda, Tesco and Aldi Chick pea Dahl/dhal is free.
Sainsbury's one has 11 syns a tin!!!!!!!
Scary...

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm having curry for dinner tomorrow, will try some of this as bahjias as I've got a couple of tins of Aldi chickpea dahl in the cupboard :)

Going to give this a try sometime in the next week, great idea about the onion bahjias too!!

Another syn free chick pea dahl is the nisa heritage one! Was told about it in group ages ago. Can't see it on syns online (although I could've swore I have before!!) but just put it through the calculator and is coming up free :)

I just made this but used a tin of chickpea's not the dahl. Hope it works out.
Also I've no idea what to have it with.
I ate salad for lunch and obviously it already has rice in it.
Tum de dum

I just made this but used a tin of chickpea's not the dahl. Hope it works out.
Also I've no idea what to have it with.
I ate salad for lunch and obviously it already has rice in it.
Tum de dum

How did it turn out with the tin of chickpeas??

I had this not long ago and have to say its really good. My sister made It and I was a bit sceptical at first but it tasted lovely.

I really want to make this but can't find chickpea Dahl anywhere. :cry:

How did you get on with them in muffin cases lasereyes? I'd have said give them 20 minutes then check them with a cocktail stick/ skewer like you'd test a cake

This is my current favourite SW dish! I could easily eat a whole loaf :p

Back