Chris' 2014 Exante Diary.

Good job! Hope u enjoyed the fish n chips :)

Thanks TH

And not really, the shop we bought from used to be really nice but I was dissapointed this time:mad:.

DD today, not much in the house, so 3 x Exante pouches today.

Another DD done, really enjoying this. Just need to get into a more structured gym routine.

Judding is suiting you by the sounds of it Chris. Well done

A weekend of UDs in Portsmouth visiting friends.

Well after 3 pub meals in 2 days I'm lookinf forward to a DD tomorrow, Mrs 8391 thought about Tue, Thur as DD this week but I dont think I could manage another UD, to much food.

Sounds like we are doing a similar thing with exante now, and JUDDDing :)
It is definitely much easier than
TS or even WS.
:)

Yup, to be fair I quite often added mushrooms to my meals when I was TS, and didn't count it as cheating. But this is so much easier to both stick to and fit in around a busy life.

Another DD yesterday as I am out with work for a meal tonight, I had a banana shake for lunch and a 216g jacket potato with half a tin of baked beans, for tea.

Just over a week since my last WI and -2lb. So still happy.

Well been busy for a few weeks so not been online, was prodded by a lurked to update my diary. Cheers Mrs N-F. Stuck to JUDDD even with the distractions, I now tend to have two 600 cal DD, and one 800-1000 DD.

Last edited:
Will be Weighing In tomorrow morning and will see how I get on. Was at the physio the other day and they used the body fat scales and were impresed with the improvement I had made since my accident.

Well WI today and result only -1lb in 2 weeks but it's better than a gain.

Well done Chris, I take it you refer Juddding to TFR.

TSing, was good but really hard to stick to. JUDDD is so much easier to stick to, it's so flexible if you have eating thing going on in your life.

I found TS easier when MRS 8391 was doing it too. Now I can do my down days on days Mrs 8391 is at work.

Sorry for the delayed check in. WI last Thursday. -0.5 lb. Well a loss is a loss.

Well starting to get back into a gym routine. Went twice this week so far. 3.66km in 19mins on Tuesday, and 5km in 25 mins today. Did a little bit of weights to strengthen my shoulder. DD today currently eating between 600-800 cal on a DD.

Back