Claim and Shout Your Achievements!!!

Well done everyone! I love reading about how well everyone's doing on their diets (and Mini! 7 days SS'ing! Woohoo!! :D )

Mine are:

• Lost 116 lbs (8 st 4 lbs) in just under 10 months to get to my target weight - from 18 st 9 lbs to 10 st 5 lbs.
  • Inch loss: Bust - 10"; Waist - 12"; Hips - 20"; Thighs - 9"; Upper arms - 6"
  • Reduced dress size from 22/24 to size 12
And I get told I look younger now than I did 10 months ago! Yippeee!! :D

Hi Sharon,

116lbs/8st. 4lbs.!!!!!!! WOW it blows me away!!!

Nice to have it all off in time for Christmas:) :) :)
Love Mini xxx

I'm in the tens!! Only just but it feels soooo good!!! Congratulations to everyone else on their achievements.

Hi Anja,

In the TENS:D

Still dreaming about it, but now I am back doing someting about it.

Well done on your wonderful achievements.

Love Mini xxx

Hiya Mini - thanx for your encouragement (as always ! ;) )

I've been on Cambridge for 17weeks now (started 19th August 06 at 16st 8lbs :eek: )...but I'd lost a few pounds with just 'cutting down' on rubbish before that...so 57lbs lost on CD in 17weeks...not as mega fast as some others..but I'm DEEEEELIGHTED.....:D

have a fab day missus...catch ya later !

love

Debz
xx

Hi Debz,

I was asking about the weeks as you had very good loses each week.

I am hoping to lose about 4st/56lbs. and a little more if possible in 19 weeks. This is sticking with it and not having any slips or blips etc. Feeling desperate now.

On the upside weighed in this morning and for my 7 days SSing I have lost 7lbs. so that is very positive and motivating.

Have a good day Debz.

Love Mini xxx

Well done Mini...........I think you are doing brilliantly and well done for getting back on the SS pony so to speak. Its a tough time of the year to do it. xBettyboo

What an insperation you all are to me, I am still about 11 stone away from my rough target weight but you have given me the strength to carry on...... THANK YOU ALL

SONKIE

well done to EVERYONE on their fabulous losses (there's too many to mention individually)
so my shout for today is :-
i raeched my 3 stone loss today :D
i fitted into a size 20 today :D
i lost 4lbs at weigh in :D

What a great thread Mini:D

Have lost 8st 5lb in just over 6 months on LL/CD and been maintaining in a haphazard kind of way for the last two months!

Started at 18st 7lb and now weigh 10st 2lb.

Gone from a size 22 on the bottom to a size 8-10, and from a size 24 on the top to a size 12-14 - NEVER in a million years thought I would actually reach my goal weight.:D

Well done to all those who have reached goal and encouragement and support to those who are still losing or just starting out. Stick with it - it really is worth it and being slim is a million times more brilliant, fabulous and confidence boosting than I imagined. At times it was hard not eating, but looking back, six months out of my life was nothing and losing the weight has totally changed my life. I am at my goal whereas on all the other diets I have tried (ALL of them!) I would have lost a stone and put two back on in those six months and be sitting feeling sorry for myself:rolleyes:

Keep going you'll be at goal before you know it.

Well done Mini...........I think you are doing brilliantly and well done for getting back on the SS pony so to speak. Its a tough time of the year to do it. xBettyboo

What an insperation you all are to me, I am still about 11 stone away from my rough target weight but you have given me the strength to carry on...... THANK YOU ALL

SONKIE

Bettyboo and Sonkie,

To be very honest I don't trust myself and I needed to pull back from the edge quickly!!!

I am now feeling desperate to shift the last lot of weight and maybe this is what I needed to feel:confused: :rolleyes:

In order for me to do it.

My achievement today was sitting down this evening with the girls from my Business Course and watching them eat...the food looked yummy and I thought when we meet up again end of January I could have a stone or more off!!!

That really helped:)

Love Mini xxx

well done to EVERYONE on their fabulous losses (there's too many to mention individually)
so my shout for today is :-
i raeched my 3 stone loss today :D
i fitted into a size 20 today :D
i lost 4lbs at weigh in :D

Hi Cheryl,

Mega Congratulations on losing 3 stone!!!!:D

That is absolutely fantastic news!!!

Size 20 and lost four pounds this weigh in!!!:D :D :D

Well done!!!

I am sure your feeling over the moon with yourself!!!

Love Mini xxx

What a great thread Mini:D

Have lost 8st 5lb in just over 6 months on LL/CD and been maintaining in a haphazard kind of way for the last two months!

Started at 18st 7lb and now weigh 10st 2lb.

Gone from a size 22 on the bottom to a size 8-10, and from a size 24 on the top to a size 12-14 - NEVER in a million years thought I would actually reach my goal weight.:D

Well done to all those who have reached goal and encouragement and support to those who are still losing or just starting out. Stick with it - it really is worth it and being slim is a million times more brilliant, fabulous and confidence boosting than I imagined. At times it was hard not eating, but looking back, six months out of my life was nothing and losing the weight has totally changed my life. I am at my goal whereas on all the other diets I have tried (ALL of them!) I would have lost a stone and put two back on in those six months and be sitting feeling sorry for myself:rolleyes:

Keep going you'll be at goal before you know it.

Hi Sarah,

It is so important for us to claim our achievements and make them concrete and real!!!

Drum roll )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

8 stone 5lbs! in six months is something else!!!:eek:

Congratualtions on your wonderful achievement!!! What a brill success!!!

So happy for you Sarah!!!:D :D :D

Love Mini xxx

Hi CC,

You have a lot of good achievements there for sure.

I think the reason that they see the difference more is that I have noticed that the skin does 'snap' back into shape as time goes on, so you can look a lot slimmer for losing 10lbs. now than perhaps earlier on when you lost more than that but the skin was not as toned.

I am very interested in doing the GI diet myself once at goal, so I will be looking for hints and tips to keep me on track.

Primark are very small fitting and I find their size 18's more like size 16's? Or is this just me making excuses for myself:rolleyes:

Hope the weather is warm over there in Malta?

Well done CC.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks for your message mini and goodluck to you with SSing - hope its all okay!

The weather here is a little rainy at times but it is much warmer than england.

As for Primark - I can fit into all their size clothes but find the stretchier fabrics look best, so I guess their size 18's are little stingey. QS though - their size 18's fit well and the Guardian newspaper recently called 'QS is the new Primark' (whatevert that means!;) ).

Take care,
Luv CC xxx xxx xxx

Hi Cheryl,

Mega Congratulations on losing 3 stone!!!!:D

That is absolutely fantastic news!!!

Size 20 and lost four pounds this weigh in!!!:D :D :D

Well done!!!

I am sure your feeling over the moon with yourself!!!

Love Mini xxx
thanks Mini for your support ! i'm really chuffed with myself
xx:D

Hi Mini et al

My achievement this weekend was that I bought a bikini! Yes really!! It doesn't even look half bad really and is comfortable. It has a little underwire and little short bottoms quite sporty. I never thought I'd be in a bikini again especially not in a UK pool. Very pleased given I'm 38 and had three large babies. Who'd have thought it possible? ...but CD has made it possible.

Dizzy x

Hi Mini et al

My achievement this weekend was that I bought a bikini! Yes really!! It doesn't even look half bad really and is comfortable. It has a little underwire and little short bottoms quite sporty. I never thought I'd be in a bikini again especially not in a UK pool. Very pleased given I'm 38 and had three large babies. Who'd have thought it possible? ...but CD has made it possible.

Dizzy x

WOW!!! Dizzy:eek:

A Bikini!!!

That is brill news ad it sounds cute your new sporty bikini!!!

38 years is young!!!

It is like being 28 years old thirty years ago!!!

Thirty years ago women around here were getting married round the age of 18 to 24 and now it is more 28 to 35!!!

So get out their and strut your stuff!!!:D
Love Mini xxx

Cheers Mini

Very good reasoning on the age front. I must say I do feel young now I have lost the weight. I was feeling physically and emotionally over the hill earlier this year but not now.

Just need to persuade Mizzy we are young enough for child no 4!

But he aint budging at the moment.

Dizzy x

OMG you want another?? Are you mad?? :eek: :D Yours are lovely though....

WE WANT PICS!!!!!!!

WOW!!! Dizzy:eek:

A Bikini!!!

That is brill news ad it sounds cute your new sporty bikini!!!

38 years is young!!!

It is like being 28 years old thirty years ago!!!

Thirty years ago women around here were getting married round the age of 18 to 24 and now it is more 28 to 35!!!

So get out their and strut your stuff!!!:D
Love Mini xxx

Apart from sleep with my ex husband:eek: :eek: :eek: , uh, no! Apparently vegetarian males have more girls though, and we were both vege back then!
Oh and have sex a day or 2 before you ovulate, and female sperm last longer, but male sperm swim quicker. So if you want a boy, have sex the day you ovulate. Thats what they say, anyway!

As for my dieting achievements, i have failed at every diet under the sun until i found cd, and have since lost 70lb. I cant tell you how proud i am of myself!:D

Back