Claire's 100% Diary!

Ok here goes ...

3/1/11
I didnt have a GREAT day like I started out to have really :(

Brunch
One poached egg on WW toast ... 3 points.

Dinner

Tacos and fajitas ... approx 25 points (2 tacos and 2 fajitas)

*sob sob!!*

Totally didnt realise what I was doing until it was too late!! :( So approx 28 points.

Nightmare. Anyway ... today was WI day. Not good after such a heavy meal the night before!!

But I lost 2.5 lbs! Its ok ... was hoping for a bit more for the first week like 3-4 lbs. But I got a good feeling about this week coming!

So food for today: I still dont know. lol. but its going to be a healthy day!

Tomorrow I start back at work too. Thats going to be a nightmare. I work in a school teaching music (primary school), and I bring in biscuits for the kids as a treat when they are good in class. but also I run the drama after school club and that consists of biscuits and a drink to start with! So biscuits are everywhere on a Wednesday!

But my plan is to bring in the ones I dont like! haha. Also ... I am bringing in a really healthy lunch too, with some fruit etc.

Anyway - 100% day here we come!
I am going for a Lonnnng walk today too round a huge lake with my bro and my OH to clear heads etc. So that should be quite nice!

xx

Kill me nowwwwwww. My brother went home just now - so an indian was ordered without my knowledge. They ordered me food. :/ Ended up having some pasanda and chicken tikka masala. Oh shucks.

worked it out (stupidly) and the food literally came to about 24 points. Crap Crap Crap! Today I had cereal and 0 point soup for lunch.

So I guess 28 points couldnt have been worse. But I am SOooo disappointed with myself!

Tomorrow WILL be a better day. :(

x

That's the thing I always find the hardest - when you try really hard and circumstances conspire to make it impossible! You did loads better than I would have done coming in at 28 points! (I am a sucker for Indian Starters and Naan Bread - in fact I could eat 28 points just on those I'm sure - then have the curry!!)

Chin up - I'm certain tomorrow will be better! :) Hope the first day back at work was ok!

I just need to accept that it was a treat ... and its done now! lol.

Today was actually fabulous! Had such a good day! Good nights sleep ... woke up bright and early 5.45am ... went to work and just got back. Food for today :

Breakfast
Special K with milk ... 4 points

Lunch
M&S count on us snack pot (Thai chicken and rice) ... 5 points
Mullar light yog ... 2 points

Dinner
Pork loin ... 4 points
Jacket potato ... 3 points
LOADS of salad (lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber and some bits from morries salad bar) ... 2 points

20 point total!

Hurrah! I DIDNT EVEN EAT A BISCUIT! Woohoooo! :D

I drank LOTS of water and I have my jacket spud in the oven now ... cant wait to munch away on my huge salad!
I think I might be working tomorrow too - in which case I am going to cook some pasta or rice ... and have a massive salad with that ( make it in the morning so I dont get caught out at work!). I work in one school every wednesday - but the other days of the week ( when I am not in uni ... ) I alternate with agencies from school work (1-2-1 with disabled children) or in stores working on makeup and skincare (dior/chanel...blah blah!). So I am here there and everywhere - so sometimes fast food is the only thing near - so by being organised and bringing my own - it might just save the diet!!!

Anyway - today was good ... will update tomorrow :)

xx

:)

Today then ...

Breakfast
Special K with milk ... 4 points

Lunch
Fish fingers (5) ... 4 points
2 slices of granary bread ... 3 points

11 points so far.

Not sure whats for dinner yet! I am hungry though so will have a satsuma and yoghurt probably!
I slept for hours today - otherwise I don't think I would have only eaten those amount of points.

Will update later!

xx

Hello everyone!

Hectic day again today! At work all day, housework when I get home etc!

Right food ...

Lunch
Uncle bens microwave rice ... 6 points
salad ... 1 point
Quavers ... 1.5 points
Freddo ... 2 points
Mullar Light Yog ... 2 points

Dinner

WW curry ... 4 points
Rice ... 4 points
Naan bread ... 2 points

Totalling ... 22 points!

yayyy!

Plan tomorrow is to go to the gym and hit it HARD! And then have an amazing day with food. I WILL get at least a 2.5lbs loss this week! FACT!!!!! xx

Ok so I fibbed - the WW curry sauce was actually 2 points!! Woohoo! :)

So I am going to spend the last 2 points on a WW dessert! :)

xx

well done on the loss hun. keep it up. start monday but have been doing it from info from the site since tuesday n lost 3lbs already. hopefully once i go on monday i will be well prepared x im 230 lbs now

Thanks guys.

I totally didnt even eat the WW cheesecake in the end either

So ended on 20 points yesterday.

Today has been a weird day actually! Been doing essay stuff and submitting etc...so just forgot to eat!

So I have had ...

Breakfast
nothing!

Lunch
2 WW petit pains ... 3 points
Skinny soup (had a mouthful) ... 1 point

Dinner
WW pizza ... (If I eat the whole thing ) ... 8 points
Salad (lettuce, peppers, cucumber etc) ... 1 point
Few chips ... 5 points

Snacks
WW cheesecake and WW cream ... 4 points

Totalling 22 points and thats IF I eat the whole pizza - which I somehow doubt very much. But will budget for it anyway! lol.

I think I have done quite well overall today and yesterday! Lets hope my WL for this week reflects it ...

xx

Last night I ate only half the pizza - but had some salad from morrisons salad bar - so will leave the points at 22 because I had some potato salad etc - only a little but enough to make up the points!

Today is going to be good I hope!

Breakfast
Porridge with semi skimmed milk ... 2.5 points

Lunch
Eat smart chicken and rice ... 5 points
muller light yoghurt ... 2 points

Not sure whats for dinner yet though! perhaps chicken breast and jacket potato with salad orrr veg ...! Plan! :)

I also went to the gym today for an hour and did 45 minutes of power walking and some weights. Made me feel good :)

xx

Dinner
Chicken breast wrapped in 1 slice of bacon... 3.5 points
Jacket potato... 2.5 points
Peas... 1 point
Salad cream ... 1 point

17.5 points so far ..

I also had a WW short bread thingy which is 1.5 points and a tiny bit of milk which I will put at 1 point.

20 points in total so far!

If I get a bit peckish later I will have either 1 mullar yoghurt Or one 0.5 point WW yog and a pear or something!

Today has been a good day really!! Tomorrow if I am working I will be a good girl and bring soup and some WW bread. If I am not I will be going gymming and swimming (my swimming pool is open again) and then revising for the rest of the day!

I am being cheeky and having a manicure, pedicure and eyebrow wax on Tuesday - nice little treat for me on WI day! hehe!
Will be gutted if I don't lose any weight this week then if I have booked all this as an incentive for myself.

xx

Thanks missy!

I haven't had any MAJOR hiccups yet so I am pleased with that ( 2 weeks in usually I am pulling my hair out).
Also - I have motivation! Me and the OH were talking about a holiday again this year etc etc. And I just remember how I felt last time... so thats spurring me on too!

Thanks so much for your support :) I do reallllly appreciate it!

xxx

Holidays are a great incentive - we've not got one booked but my incentive is to be slim (or slimmish) by Christmas this year. Or even slightly slim by summer so I can wear shorts and skirts!

Where are you thinking of going? xxx

Well if I get thin enough somewhere hot so I can wear a bikini!! lol
I graduate this year, so June would be the PERFECT oppotunity.

I went to the gym AGAIN today. 2 days in a row! Go me :)

Yesterday was an amazing day and today is going to be wicked too! WI tomorrow! eeeeeek :/

Breakfast
special K with semi-milk ... 4 points

Lunch
Jacket potato (really small) ... 2.5 points
salad ... 1 point
WW lasagne ... 5 points

Dinner
tomato soup ... 3.5 points
2 slices of WW bread ... 1point

Snacks
Mullar yoghurt ... 2 points
Pear ... 1 point
Satsuma ... 0.5 point

So thats 20.5 points in total. If I eat anything else I will update! I am going to try and have bigger lunches where its possible, and a smaller dinner. Obviously when I am working its going to be tougher, but when I can I will do that. Because that saying "breakfast like a king, lunch like a queen and dinner like a pauper" isn't there for nothing. It means I will be able to digest my food properly and not go to bed with a massively full stomach.

I am also trying to drink more water.
WI tomorrow - am really nervous tbh!!

xx

Thanksss!

So I have eaten everything except the pear and satsuma ... I transfered that 1.5 points for a WW caramel shortcake lol. Not as healthy but soooo tasty!!

I dont think I am going to work tomorrow ... and my plan is to go to gym, swim and revise and then go for a walk later on in the day!
Maybe though, I will change my mind and work coz I am skint lol.
xxx

Back