completly syn free snacks.

I've started making salt and pepper chips if I fancy a more substantial snack, partner loves them too and saves me missing the chippy too much!

This thread is awesome for ideas, and worth keeping going I think. I like making crustless syn free quiche to keep in the fridge and have a slice when I want a snack. Even better is to make mini ones in a muffin tin :)

Subscribing so I can come back and make mini quiches and Dahl curry loaf :)

i love syn free pancakes, fruit, mug shots, yoghurt, syn free sponge cake (wel half a syn but almost free), syn free crisps, ham out of the fridge,

i love syn free pancakes, fruit, mug shots, yoghurt, syn free sponge cake (wel half a syn but almost free), syn free crisps, ham out of the fridge,

I'm going to try the syn free pancakes for breakie tomo!

Rolled up ham with free cottage cheese in the middle. Yum yum yum! Quick, easy and ridiculously satisfying.

Definitely subscribing to this thread, I love the idea of frozen grapes, low fat supernoodles, cous cous cake, pancakes and loads of others I've seen here but forgotten the names of already!

Mum and I are new to SW Online, I much prefer this to WeightWatchers but snacking is always my downfall, so it's good to get some ideas from this thread for sure!

More of a super quick meal than a snack but Ives just had some smash made with HEA cheese with a tin of tomatoes done in microwave so whole lot takes about 3 mins. Skip the cheese and you can have as much as you like. If I need an extra portion of speed food I'll add a bowl of mushrooms with a bit of water and soy sauce or Worcester sauce done in microwave next to the toms. Yummy yummy x

This is an old thread and several things on here have changed syn values such as the curry loaf so be sure to check!!

Back