Current Active Members Weekly Weigh In:

Hi everyone, I hope you are all doing OK. You all seem to be doing so well. For my weigh in this week, I stayed the same this week. I did try hard and did manage to take some small steps to improve my weight loss, but was on some very stron pain meds for 3 days, so I think that messed things up. I'm not too disheartened though. Baby steps and all that.

Woo! Welcome back and what a return!! A whole lb, AGAIN!

Where are you now? A microwave?! Wow. You're doing awesome. No more of this "hoping for more"!!! xx ❤
View attachment 196209
1.5 pounds for me this week - just half a pound away from 3 stone lost, but hopefully next week I'll reach that milestone.
In pounds I have now lost 41.5 pounds so according to Larissa's list that's an average human leg (not one of my legs which must be 3 times that amount, but hopefully shrinking!)

1.5 pounds for me this week - just half a pound away from 3 stone lost, but hopefully next week I'll reach that milestone.
In pounds I have now lost 41.5 pounds so according to Larissa's list that's an average human leg (not one of my legs which must be 3 times that amount, but hopefully shrinking!)
Amazing well done!

Hi everyone, I hope you are all doing OK. You all seem to be doing so well. For my weigh in this week, I stayed the same this week. I did try hard and did manage to take some small steps to improve my weight loss, but was on some very stron pain meds for 3 days, so I think that messed things up. I'm not too disheartened though. Baby steps and all that.
You'll get there. Sounds like you had a tough week so well done on no gain. Hope you're feeling better

😊😊😊😊
1kg off! (2.2lbs)
Really happy with that as it takes me into 60s in kgs and 10s in st 😊😊
Didn't do much different last week but still avoiding alcohol. Thinking maybe last couple of weeks of sticking completely to plan and lots of exercise have paid off

Next mini targets
Put BMI into 27
Reach 10% weight lost

Edit; I've just realised only 9kg to go until I reach target - going to try and smash it before beginning of September (12 weeks away) when we have a big family celebration

Last edited:
😊😊😊😊
1kg off! (2.2lbs)
Really happy with that as it takes me into 60s in kgs and 10s in st 😊😊
Didn't do much different last week but still avoiding alcohol. Thinking maybe last couple of weeks of sticking completely to plan and lots of exercise have paid off

Next mini targets
Put BMI into 27
Reach 10% weight lost

Edit; I've just realised only 9kg to go until I reach target - going to try and smash it before beginning of September (12 weeks away) when we have a big family celebration
Amazing!!! Well done you!!

1.5lb up here unfortunately 😔. I live in Ireland and lockdown has been pretty strict here so this week was the first time we could really see friends etc. So there have been a few days of socially distant garden drinks/bbqs etc. Back on plan today and hoping to shed that 1.5 next week.

1.5lb up here unfortunately 😔. I live in Ireland and lockdown has been pretty strict here so this week was the first time we could really see friends etc. So there have been a few days of socially distant garden drinks/bbqs etc. Back on plan today and hoping to shed that 1.5 next week.
I'm in Scotland so similar although I've actually managed to swerve the food and drink.
However, 1.5lb on is a small price to pay for seeing everyone. How good does it feel to see everyone you love?! You'll get back on it

I'm in Scotland so similar although I've actually managed to swerve the food and drink.
However, 1.5lb on is a small price to pay for seeing everyone. How good does it feel to see everyone you love?! You'll get back on it
Exactly! It was definitely worth it. Even if it did set me back a couple of weeks

One pound off. I'm pleased with that. Next week I'm aiming for another pound off and into the next stone bracket. I hope you are all going well. X

0.5kg off (@1lb) happy with that after last weeks big loss. Also husband is trying to sabotage my efforts (I'm working f/t still and he's off work so doing all the cooking) up until now, I've done all the menus but this last week I don't think one meal has been sw friendly. I either been eating very little or the same thing (pasta.) :confused:
I'm also down another BMI bracket :D I've got a social event next friday (what's that I hear you ask) all within the guidance (covid not SW) so hoping to get to club10 by next Thurs (-0.8kg) as with alcohol (even within my syns) I don't think I'll lose the week after. Hope everyone is having a good week

Just realised, I've made my 1st loss! :D

0.5kg off (@1lb) happy with that after last weeks big loss. Also husband is trying to sabotage my efforts (I'm working f/t still and he's off work so doing all the cooking) up until now, I've done all the menus but this last week I don't think one meal has been sw friendly. I either been eating very little or the same thing (pasta.) :confused:
I'm also down another BMI bracket :D I've got a social event next friday (what's that I hear you ask) all within the guidance (covid not SW) so hoping to get to club10 by next Thurs (-0.8kg) as with alcohol (even within my syns) I don't think I'll lose the week after. Hope everyone is having a good week

Just realised, I've made my 1st loss! :D
Congratulations 🥳

Back