D*mn it, I ~DID~ fit in my dress!!!!! :o) I'm now married!! Report & pics included!

I'm going to take a raft of photos today as I'm trying on 2 different hoops but I'm also taking 2 layers of netting in too so will see what the smaller hoop is like with all the netting!!

Personally I'd wear one, I found when I didn't have one on my dress didn't have anything like as much definition and it was much harder to walk in... Try one at the bridal shop when you go for your dress fitting, must be nearly coming up now? It seems ages ago since you said you had three weeks to wait still!!

Yeah, I'm going to put a chocolate one in the freezer for when we go to see pirates of the carribean!!!

well I didn't actually end up doing any sewing last night, I took all the net off the hoop and, when I tried it on without all the netting, it was actually the size I ~think~ I'm after!! So I've left all the netting lose, I'll tuck it into the waistband of the hoop in the bridal shop if my hoop is comedy big under my dress - but if it's not then hopefully I'll be able to return the hoop I'd bought and put the £50 to alterations if I need them..

H2b can really notice a difference in me now - and I can too.. Being on SS is really dropping my weight, I'm loving my scales at the moment!!!! (Not revealing the loss until Monday - but WOW it's good at the moment!!!!!) I would really love to lose another 7-9lbs by my hen day in two and a half weeks, at the rate I'm going that is entirely entirely do-able!! Would be nice to be under the 11stone mark, I'm happy in a bikini at 11st.. We're going to a spa for the day, sounds wonderful fun - we get a rasul mud therapy (An oriental skin exfoliation using mineral muds, on heated mosaic seats under 800 stars in the roof of a ceramic heated chamber. Shots of steam pass through a bed of dried herbs, gradually increasing the humidity and temperature of the chamber. The mud is finally removed by a tropical rainshower.) and a back neck and shoulder massage, plus full use of the facilities there, lunch, champagne and strawberries on arrival, gift pack and a dressing gown and slippers to use while there and then take away. Will be a day of absolute bliss and relaxation! Then off for a meal in a pub somewhere afterwards!! So would really like to be in a bikini by then - that's my mini goal!!!

So today I'm off to try my dress on again, then going to swap all my chocolate shakes with my cdc for choc tetras.. Then going to try again to see Wedding Daze!!!

I feel so much better today, feel almost normal compared to preSS.. Is this just the ketosis high people say about?! Hoping I haven't knocked myself out of ketosis somehow!!!!!!!

Hope you put a couple of pics of you with the dress on up for us to see....with the netting...we can advise too if you like.

It almost fits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've only lost 3lb since I tried it on but it's come in even a little bit more!!!

I tried it on with the new hoop, I prefer it so much.. I need to sew some net onto the bottom of the hoop - where it meets the last hoop it kinda then just goes straight down, so could do with having something to lift it there - but some net will sort that out!!!

I LOVE MY DRESS!!!!!

Will post some pics in a bit - h2b in the room at the moment so can't put them on the computer yet!!

Oh - and the film Wedding Daze???

It's pants... Was really disappointed!!!! The two main actors are really good but the film let them down, ah well!!! So glad h2b didn't come, he'd have never let me live it down!!!!!!!

Today going well, 2 shakes and 3 litres down, one more shake and one more litre left!!

Go Helen Go Helen!
WOO!
PICS PICS PICS!
I've put some piccies of my hair trial on my diary :D let me know what you think.

Sorry I've been a bit quiet for a couple of days, h2b had his stag do yesterday - he had such a good time! They did an activity day during the day where they went canoeing in the morning, had lunch on a beach and then went coasteering in the afternoon (running, jumping, leaping off rocks into the sea while scrambling along the coast - with instructors and lots of safety gear!).. They had a really good time doing that! Then they all went out in the evening and had a bite to eat before heading on for a few pubs!!

This morning he is feeling very delicate!!!!!!!!

Although I ended cooking everyone a full english breakfast.. I didn't have any.. Not a bit!!!! Just my banana shake!!! Likewise with the pizza I cooked them last night to leave in the fridge for when they all got home!! I was really well, not tempted, but the pizza was very appealing! But I still ignored it, didn't even lick my fingers from when I'd sliced it up!!!!!!

Apart from that everything else is still going well, I'm counting down the days still til I can go back to 790!!! 15 days left of SS then I have my first dress fitting so will have to go back to 790 or 1000 plan then, hopefully I'll be 8-10lb lighter from where I am now, fingers crossed!!

I've got some new photos of my dress - I wore it with a bigger hoop, let me know what you all think!!

:)

View Photo - back of dress, almost there now!

View Photo - front of dress with bigger hoop and veil

View Photo - me holding the bustle in place, obviously it will be neater on the day!!!

The difference between the photos now is staggering - and with the weight I still am able to lose I really am confident that my dress is going to fit and fit well on the day!! I am starting to run the risk of having to get the skirt taken in now which will be quite awkward as the bodice is stitched onto the skirt but lower than the skirt so will be a bit difficult but do-able apparently!

Well I lost half a stone this week!!!!

This means my BMI is now well into 26.something - nearly normal!!!!! I'm coming off SS though, I've found this week really stressful and I'm sure I've been more anxious than normal (h2b would probably agree bless him!) so am moving up to 790 plan... I've just had a chicken salad (literally chicken and salad leaves!) and it was heavenly!!!!!

I'm going to stay on 790 until my dress fitting on the 20th and the most likely do one more week then go onto the 1000 plan for the 10 days before the wedding, only 4 weeks and 5 days to go now!!!! WHERE IS THE TIME GOING???!!!!!

Wow well done I have lost 4 3/4 lbs so 9 and 1/4 lbs to succeed in my challenge....I have set my self a mini challenge too with cdc of 10lbs as I have been bad the last fortnight.

Yesterday went so much better for being on 790, it's a really great plan!

It's funny, h2b is in the middle of finishing a load of coursework off (he's a student nurse) and he really wanted some jaffa cakes while he was doing it.. Normally I would have had at least a couple - but I really didn't want them!! Likewise when cooking for him last night, because we have chickens we tend to have quite a few omlettes and they taste lovely because the eggs are so fresh - but again, I didn't want it!!! I think it's because I'm getting close to the wedding and also am half way through my weight loss now, I just want to get to the end!!

My knee is causing me major problems at the moment, I've slept really really badly for the last 3 nights and I've got pain in a new part of my knee... H2b and I are both wondering whether I have floating bits in my knee and one of them has got caught - I'm almost in as much pain as I was a couple of weeks after I'd injured it... But still, I have a physio appointment in an hour and I'm seeing the hospital tomorrow, be interesting to see what they say!!

On the bright side - I have to wear a belt with my size 12 jeans now!!!! I know they're quite old and therefore they've probably relaxed quite a bit - but even if they're not a true size 12 anymore I dont care -that's what it says on the label!!

Off to see my cdc today too! :D Be interesting to see whether she can see a difference - although I think I'm actually only about 3-4lb lighter than when I last saw her so possibly not!!!!!! lol..

You are doing amazingly well!! 790 is just brill, I feel so hungry at tea time even though Im in keto and having an evening meal makes everything seem so much easier. Ive lost about 5lbs since last Thurs so for the sake of your sanity I dont think the difference between SS and 790 is worth fretting over. You are sooo close with your dress, and you are looking fab already, how long till your next fitting, I bet you'll be there by then!! :D

That's great loss CBH and - as you say - not that different to SS!

My next fitting is on the 14th so another 9 days, am hopeful to be maybe another 7lb down by then as I would love to be 10st something by then!!!! Although I realise that that is a little bit of an ambitious target!!!!!!!

My physio was so disappointed for me this morning with how much of a setback my knee has had, like she said - it's not gone back to how it was before it freed up for a couple of days, it's gone back almost to how it was when I first started having physio... My range of movement is shocking now... So glad I'm seeing the hospital tomorrow!!

I also saw my cdc this morning and am now stocked up with enough shakes and tetras to see me through til the 3rd July!!! She's now coming on here too - so said she's not worried about me not seeing her for 3 weeks - she can keep an eye on me through here!!!! Hiya Tracey!!!!!!!!!!! :D

We went to the cinema this afternoon to see the new Pirates movie - good film!!! H2b got a scoop of ice-cream before the film started and, at the interval (yup, it had a 10 minute interval because of the length - this was at a proper Vue cinema before you wonder if it was some local yocal cinema!! Anyways!!) so at the interval I was all proud of myself for having ignored the ice-cream entirely when he disappeared to the loo and came back with a 2 scoop one!!!! And I ignored that too!! :D

Knee very sore now, think I might wander upstairs and soak in the bath for a couple of hours.. I bought a new wedding mag today and know I'll get (affectionately) teased about it so might as well get it read while h2b is in the study doing coursework!!! ;) I swear to god I'm going to have turned into a wrinkled prune by the wedding!!!!!!!!

Oh, and yay - summer has arrived!!!! It was 26 degrees when we drove home!! The sunflowers are really coming on now and we're starting to see lots of flowers forming!! Our neighbour works in a garden centre and he said once you see them really starting to form they should flower in about 2-3 weeks!! That's perfect timing - the flowers will therefore be out about a week before the wedding so will be well open and established!!!

Right, off to soak my knee, looking forward to getting some plan in action with the hospital tomorrow - it's been a lot of "waiting and watching" for the last 2 months and I'm actually getting quite fed up of being in pain now and would be really grateful to have some direction!!!

Ooooo hope they can do something with your knee, you may need an exploratory look in your knee to see what may be floating around.
If they do hope they do it not too close to the wedding.

Hope they can help you.

So it seems I really have stuffed my knee up...

Not long back from the hospital, the registrar was really nice but wow is my knee stuffed at the moment.. She's going to see if there's a cancellation with an arthroscopy so that they can get me in before the wedding, if not it will be when we get back from honeymoon... She's hoping that there will be an emergency list that she can fit me in on.. Although she did ask whether I would be able to come in at really short notice if there's a cancellation - presumably same day type notice.. No probs for me - I'm not really going anywhere at the moment!

She's then going to give me three months to recover from that and then bring me in for a full knee reconstruction... :(

So that's another 4 weeks off work now (which will take me up til the wedding), another 3 when we get back (for the arthroscopy) and then at least 9 months for the knee reconstruction...

Oh - and I've only got 2-3 more weeks of full pay left for sick pay.......

Couldn't have come at a worse time with the wedding and everything...................................................

She's really not sure what I've done, it's definately worse than when I last saw her but as to what it is she doesn't know, she is seeing me again on the 19th of June (if I haven't had surgery by then) to see how it's going...

My hen day is meant to be on the 16th June, really hoping they wont have just operated by then - all a bit pants.....

Oh bunny thats pants! :(
At least your slim frame will put less stress on your knee tho eh? ;)

Is that the slim figure that doesn't include the chips and mayo I had in the pub last night?????????????????? :( (Sorry tracey)

It was only a small bowl.....

Was only a small blip!

Off to see my physio again today....

On the bright side I did sort out our cheesecake yesterday - we're having a stack of 5 whole cheeses for part of our evening buffet - bottom tier is cornish yarg, then devon blue, then elmhirst, then devon sage and finally a goats cheese. Although am going to have a play with the tiers again later as we want a bigger devon sage so might have a smaller devon blue - but we both hate blue cheese anyway!!!! (I know, there are 140 people coming and they might not feel the same as us on cheese!!)

So yesterday morning I had a text message which read "ahem. Chips and mayo???" from my cdc... Damn, why did I tell her about my blog???!!!!????!!!???!!!! ;) Thank tracey, I really do appreciate the texts you send me, they're great!

Yesterday was a better day, dropped h2b into work (we've only got the one car for a few days) and took our dog for a walk on the way back over the moors... He met a great big bouncy dollop of a labrador - only one year old!! Honestly, this thing behaved more like a gordon setter than a lab, he was fabulous!! So the other owner and myself just watched them charging around for ages, they had a wonderful time!!! Hamish normally doesn't play with many dogs, he's unbelieveably choosy - so was nice to see him having fun!

Then I went to physio and had some more ultrasound, that stuff is wonderful.. Makes such a difference!

We've also had a bit of a play with the cheesecake - it's now 6 tiers!! Bottom tier still the yarg, then the devon sage, then the elmhirst, then cornish blue, then cheddar then vulscombe.. Tier sizes are 10", 7.5", 6", 5", 4", 3"... Gives a grand total of just under 8.5kg of cheese!!!!!!! This sounds masses but will give 63g (2 and a quarter oz) per person - so will be ideal!! That will then be served with lots of breads, crackers and biscuits and the rest of the eveing buffet!!

Diet wise yesterday went really well, I drank loads, I had a shake before going out and one at lunchtime, then had supper with h2b when we got home - and think I forgot to have my third shake!! Honestly dont remember having it..

Still, my weight had gone up by half a pound yesterday (prob all the carb loading :rolleyes: ) but it's back down again this morning, yay!

One more week til I try my dress on again!!

your doing so well that cheese cake sounds great i love cheese so much thats all iv been craving on SS

and don't worry bout chips i just ate ginger cake but as long as we keep on with the diet no real damage will be done :)

For breakfast yesterday morning (well, it was about half 9ish after I'd dropped h2b in to work for half 7 and then walked the dog!) I had a frozen banana tetra... I froze them in the pack - it "peels" off really easily (so dont worry about putting it in a bowl to freeze it if space is tight in your freezer!) and popped it in the microwave for 30 seconds to defrost it a little - it was GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! Took ages to eat (like 30 minutes!) and I actually felt really full afterwards!!! So have put some chocolate ones in the freezer now - will have one for tea!

Also had a hot chocolate one for lunch - microwaved for 40 seconds and topped up with hot water - it really really does taste like hot chocolate... And I am as fussy as when it comes to hot choc - I only ever buy good quality stuff (like green and blacks etc) and have it really strong.. So for me to like it - it honestly tasted like a really nice hot choc!!

Am so happy with that!!!

Had another hot choc for breakfast this morning, was lovely!!

Am making the most of the fact I'm back off sick again by doing some real spring cleaning, think I overdid it a little yesterday - was so sore this morning!! Might take it a bit more steady today!!

Loving the weather at the moment - SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope it's this nice in 4 weeks time!!!! :)

Oh my god, just had a frzen banana one with nutmeg on top - that is absolutely, 100%, the nicest thing I've had so far on cd...

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy!!!

Back