Daily Achievable Goals

I have a mad phobia of the dentist and I have to have a root canal filling this afternoon, I've been cancelling and rearranging and putting it off for weeks, so my biggest goal today is to make it there and have it done, scary, lol!

I also want to get out for a walk and stick to the plan 100% today. Wish me luck! :)

Good luck, I hope the dentists goes ok, my son is having root canal filling on Thursday

Thank you Happy Holidays. x

I can't believe I did it, but I did it! :D ...and it was really not worth the worry! I was a proper wuss and stopped him every 20 seconds but it still only took about 5-10 minutes, I'm so glad I went. Just got to get out for that walk now... :) x

Me again! Today I'm going to dedicate 15 mins to learning Spanish. I've been thinking about this a lot lately & I need to dedicate just a short time per day to learning, I start it then stop & then need to go back to the beginning again, I now have a reason to learn, hopefully I'll be going to Peru in October (money permitting) so need to learn Spanish.:D

Hope you don't mind me jumping in on this post. I think its a great idea. My achievable goal for today is to do 10 minutes with the hula-hoop and 5 minutes of jump rope to kick start my body magic.

CJ

Back