Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 Cambridge Diet SS need to lose 8 stone! need some buddies to help me through!

It is super hard! He's always eating nice food! Grrr. Been really good this week, been 100% SS except for last night I had a bit of chicken and broccoli, so not bad food. Do you think it's possible I could lose at least 5lbs every week on SS?? how's your week been?

76 days and 83lbs to go!!

Hi All

First week over and apart from a little constipation it weren't to bad an 11lb weight loss very happy just what I needed to get me through another week.

Good luck to everyone with upcoming weigh ins

Hi All

First week over and apart from a little constipation it weren't to bad an 11lb weight loss very happy just what I needed to get me through another week.

Good luck to everyone with upcoming weigh ins

Well the start of a new week for me and feeling positive that I will do a total of 6 stone by the end of July! Still full of germs though lol.

Well done keish that is a fantastic loss and just the boost to keep you going in week 2.
Victoria it may be possible to average 5lb a week that would be fantastic. My cambridge lady said that after the 1st month it average a stone a month but some people do a lot more so def possible. Good luck and take each day as it comes. Am off back to bed lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I really hope so that would be brill :) I'd be down to 12.10 in 11 weeks for holiday. Had my weigh in this morning, 9lbs and 4.5 inches lost :) happy with that x

76 days and 83lbs to go!!

Well done victoria 9lbs is a brilliant loss. Think i am going to be abig slower on step2 !!! Hopefully will catch you all up !

Well the start of a new week for me and feeling positive that I will do a total of 6 stone by the end of July! Still full of germs though lol.

Well done keish that is a fantastic loss and just the boost to keep you going in week 2.
Victoria it may be possible to average 5lb a week that would be fantastic. My cambridge lady said that after the 1st month it average a stone a month but some people do a lot more so def possible. Good luck and take each day as it comes. Am off back to bed lol

Thanks sammy Get well soon

Well done victoria 9lbs is a brilliant loss. Think i am going to be abig slower on step2 !!! Hopefully will catch you all up !

Thanks Julie :) I'm sure you will in no time! Step 2 is a little slower but I think I lost just under 3 stone in around 20 weeks on it, and I did a fair bit of cheating! Everyone's different tho x

76 days and 82lbs to go!!

Morning everyone , how are we all doing??? Its weird not feeling hungry! Or thinking about food all the time . I find he weekend hardest not having a bottle wine on sat night instead i shall have a bottle of fizzy water . I am going to attempt a yoga dvd today , i thought gentle stretching exercise rather than full on aerobic/running would be better at this stage . Does anyone else exercise ???

Morning Julie, doing well so far today, 1l down, going to have my bar for lunch soon. Having the lemon one and actually looking forward to it!! Weekends are always harder for me too. Usually associated with takeaways or a meal out, think I shall get some fizzy water today too, does feel like a treat :). I've been thinning about getting an exercise DVD, can anyone recommend a good one?? Have a nice day :)

76 days and 82lbs to go!!

Depends o what type of exercise your looking for ?v but if you want to really tone up and see a difference in your shape wuickly i would recommend gillian micheals 30 day shred, it can be tough to begin with , bug you will see results fast !! I don't think i have the energy just yet for that , but i am planning to do it near the end , at least 30 dsys before my holiday !

Thanks for the suggestion, just bought it off amazon, only £4.50! Bargain! Looks brutal lol. Should help me along faster and tone up as I go. x

I'm 21 also and if you want to be my cambridge buddy im more than happy! looking for some support too, on my 3rd week now x
keep it up!

Hi ninjahippo,wecolme aboard!! Its good to have buddies and support on this diet! How have you been doing so far ??? Have you been doing any exercise or wsiting till well into the plan ?? This week i am going to attemp some gentle yoga! I am on day 11 and living for wed when i can finally have the bars ... Yippppeeee ! Very sad i know but its the little thing that count ! Was naughty and had a coke zero yesterday But god it was good !

Hi ladies ;-) I'm new to this site AND cd! Day 4 today and so far, so good! Hate water but have manages to drink more than 3 litres a day and not once given into temptation :) would love to keep motivated by you all and help with your journey as and when I can too?!
Good luck and let's hope it's a good week for us all?! Xx

How is everyone doing ??? Its my 2nd weigh in tommorrow not sure what to expect 2.5 - 3lbs would be nice ! I cannot tell you all how excited i am that i can have the bars next week ! Woooohooo!

Hi all. Not been on here much as this virus has kept me in bed.

Well done u all are doing so well. Agree the bars make it much more exciting. Something to chew on! The yogurt lemon is my favourite. All the ones I thought I would love were ok and the ones I normally wouldn't go for I loved! Enjoy and good luck

X

Hi all. Not been on here much as this virus has kept me in bed.

Well done u all are doing so well. Agree the bars make it much more exciting. Something to chew on! The yogurt lemon is my favourite. All the ones I thought I would love were ok and the ones I normally wouldn't go for I loved! Enjoy and good luck

X

Are you feeling any better Sammy??
The bars are delicious, and agree with Sammy, lemon is by far the best!! I don't even like lemon tasting things so didn't think I'd like it but its yummy!! Toffee is my second fave.
Let us know how your weigh in goes Julie x

Well 2nd weigh in 2.8lbs off , so thats 10.3lbs in two weeks , quite chuffed with that as i only ever lost 1lb a week at slimming world !!feeling more confident today , need to drink more water though !!how is everyone doing ??

Back